• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

64 SIV for sale

carolinachas

Donation Time
64 SIV for sale or part out. Complete and running but fuel leak,no charge, tach out, seats rough. Just one small rust hole size of silver dollar, minor dents. Black/red, wires.

carolinachas

Donation Time
Seems to be most interest as a complete car. OK, the car is repainted, so I will do a careful assessment of the body and post. I bought this car for parts, but the gauges don't match my 67, so maybe I will just resell complete. If so, the price will be asking $3500. I am in Asheville, NC Also, I would be interested in keeping the engine and speedo and selling the rest. That would be asking $2200.

Last edited:

DRSUNBEASM

Donation Time
I am hoping you might still have that 1962 Seacoast Green Sunbeam Alpine with the white hard top. I saw that it only brought 10.5K at BTA- If still available or if you have others for sale please let me know- I am in a serious hunt- hopefully this message gets to you (I like the quality of your restorations)