• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

64 Alpine

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Always make a Road Trip, haul it home!

Be patient my Solstice friend there are more Alpines in the woods in Eastern US then here in Oklahoma, keep looking don't give up. Today was the first time this year that my Sky Redline got a break and Old Vicki the Alpine made the drive to work. With my Alpine GT the weather has a narrow margin for making it to work, high in the 50's for morning so I don't freeze and not over 95 degrees by the time I head home, and NO rain in the forecast since my GT hard top stays at home.

Donna
or TulsaSky on the Sky Roadster site: http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/
:D

wipeout

Donation Time
grrrrr.....Im with you Crazy.....I'd love to go pick this up....why are they all so far away? 1370 miles away....22 hour drive with a trailer .. up and back...

but gawd, what a deal....

if it were a 62 it would be absolutely perfect....

I think I'll email the guy....

I think I'll tell the wife....

drat....I'm gonna pack some bags..

:p

Pumpkin

Donation Time
64, Alpine,,get a 63' Finny

grrrrr.....Im with you Crazy.....I'd love to go pick this up....why are they all so far away? 1370 miles away....22 hour drive with a trailer .. up and back...

>>Ah heck mister if you were really wanting a classy finny. Send me the cash and I'll meet you half way? And you don't need no stinkin trailer, The Pumpkin would get sick riding anyway:confused:. I made a tow unit for hooking up..
CHUCK

wipeout

Donation Time
Chucky, honey....

I saw your car. I think I'd have to cash in the girls college fund to meet you at your front door. You should never tease a man with the fire....you know I'm burning with the unquenchable lunacy of having another Alpine....gah...

thanks for the tease though.... :eek:

;)

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Meet in Tulsa

So here is the plan, Chuck drives Pumpkin to Tulsa, Wipeout flys into Tulsa. I will shuttle your both to the airport and back. Wipeout drives Pumpkin home to Florida and Chuck flys home. See simple really! Your both our out for air fair and travel money for Pumpkin and hotel since your both driving 2 days to get here. Priceless to have your dream car and priceless to travel one last time in Pumpkin.

TulsaSky

mrtoycrazy

Donation Time
Be patient my Solstice friend there are more Alpines in the woods in Eastern US then here in Oklahoma, keep looking don't give up. Today was the first time this year that my Sky Redline got a break and Old Vicki the Alpine made the drive to work. With my Alpine GT the weather has a narrow margin for making it to work, high in the 50's for morning so I don't freeze and not over 95 degrees by the time I head home, and NO rain in the forecast since my GT hard top stays at home.

Donna
or TulsaSky on the Sky Roadster site: http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/

Actually I have a SV,but it needs a lot of work.It just makes ya sad to see such a good deal,better than the one you got.I'll get mine put back together though,thats what I bought it for anyway to give me something to tinker with.
On a different note,at this moment I'm in Myrtle Beach SC ,at the South Eastern Solstice Sky meet. I just love these events,you meet the nicest people. Envious Sol with the Werks stage II turbo.

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Stop running around with the Kappas

Actually I have a SV,but it needs a lot of work.It just makes ya sad to see such a good deal,better than the one you got.I'll get mine put back together though,thats what I bought it for anyway to give me something to tinker with.
On a different note,at this moment I'm in Myrtle Beach SC ,at the South Eastern Solstice Sky meet. I just love these events,you meet the nicest people. Envious Sol with the Werks stage II turbo.

I see the problem out cruising around with the fast Kappa crowd and not at home under the Alpine, I have a modification for my Alpine and I am experiencing the same Kappa syndrome rather be driving both cars then working on the Alpine fix. Since old Vicki runs I just cannot find the time to tear it apart to replace the timing cover maybe this winter. BTW the Sunbeam people are a whole different modest, refined, flamboyant group but even a friendlier crowd then the Kappa crowd. You need to come to the next Sunbeam Invasion and see for yourself!

Donna