• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

63 Alpine Sunbeam Series 3

downtownp

Donation Time
Hi Guys,
I'm new to your site and was told by a friend about the site. I have the above auto for sale in great shap, problem is trim interior is gone, it's a soft top in white, unit runs well and body is perfect, no rust, no plastic, been garage kept since 63. Lots of extra parts came with car. Been in my garage for more than 5 years and better half says it must go so make an offer, car has less than 34k miles. I'm located in uptate NY, orange county.

wipeout

Donation Time
I think if I drove up and just hauled it off for you
it would make your better half so happy that you'd forget about actually "wanting" anything. I'm willing to do that. Just for you. Because that's the kind of guy I am. You say the word and I'm on my way.

;)