• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

3 Sunbeam SUNI caravan

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
A three Sunbeam caravan leaves metro Atlanta for Colorado Springs and SUNI this Tuesday morning.

We will travel via 2 lane backroads across Alabama, Tennessee, Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas and Colorado.

If anyone would like to join us along the way you are welcome.

Send a pm to let me know your plans.

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
Nick Kintner and Clark (lost the last name), from central Florida. It'd be great for other Sunbeamers to hook up along the way.

65beam

Donation Time
suni

Jim,
it sounds like they're getting a couple day start on us. we're leaving Thursday morning and taking 4 days to cover 1300 miles with most of those miles being on I 70.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I really envy you retired guys. I won't know until the last minute whether or not I will be able to attend, but please let me know if/when you will be in the St. Louis vicinity. I'd love to join up with you if possible.

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
I really envy you retired guys. I won't know until the last minute whether or not I will be able to attend, but please let me know if/when you will be in the St. Louis vicinity. I'd love to join up with you if possible.

Jim,

We'll be south of St. Louis, along a Poplar Bluff/Neosho route, or something close to that.

Probably we will go through on Thursday and Friday.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I was afraid of that. You will definitely be too far south and too early, but please let me know if you need any help while you are in the vicinity. I'll do what I can to help out. I will send you my cell phone number via a message.
Jim