• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2021 SAOCA Calendar

Slainte

Donation Time
I've been in touch with Greggers recently, and I believe he's hard at work on it. If you have photos to submit, I think he wants them by today.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Also if you have not yet supported the SAOCA with your Gold, Platinum or Diamond level sponsorship this year, you won't get a 2021 calendar. They will be ordered the day after Thanksgiving and that is when the final sponsorship count will be submitted.
Thanks to all who have supported the club this year! Eric

Jimjordan2

Donation Time
Received my calendar today. Once again, very nice job, Thank you for your effort.

Not to worry if there are no longer any available. Mine came with a pretty bad printers error with a big tear in the Oct. Nov. page.
Once again, not that big of a deal. Just wondering.

I enjoyed seeing the variations of modifications. April is especially intriguing. Do the front skirts turn with the tires?

Again, good job. thumbnail (2).jpg thumbnail (1).jpg

Toyanvil

Gold Level Sponsor
I received mine today, and it looks GREAT. Thank you for all the hard work you put into it every year.

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
I agree. Very nicely done. I was intrigued by April’s selection. Does the fender badge actually say April? Are we seeing a bit of Photo Shop here?

Last edited:

Gary T

Gold Level Sponsor
I received my calendar today and I agree it is nicely done. Thanks for all of the hard work.

junkman

Gold Level Sponsor
Still waiting up here in Maskachussetts. Apparently the Post Office is having a few issues,I'm patient.

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Still waiting in PA, too, but then we just got a USPS 2-day shipping package that was shipped on December 3rd (!)

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
Good work on the Calendar! Like the added photos on the calendar box, good way to get more Sunbeams in!-Al

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks Al-yours was the easiest one to deliver, he drove here from Florida to pick it up!

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
I was greated by my calendar in the mailbox when I got home. Thanks to all who submitted pics or worked on the calendar.