• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2017 Calendars

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
After mailing out calendars for all the sponsors, we have a few left over. So we'd like to offer them up for sale to anybody who wants one.

$10 for US buyers
$12.50 for Canadian buyers
$17.50 for other countries

Any takers?

1. Log in at PayPal.com
  2. Click on Send & Request at the top
  3. Click Pay for Goods or Services at the left
  4. Type membership@sunbeamalpine.org in the box and click next
  5. Type your donation amount in the box
  6. In the notes, type 2017 Calendar, your forum name, real name and mailing address

Or if you'd rather mail in a check, send me a message and I'll get you the information where to send it.

Last edited:

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
I've been a sponsor (donator) but have never received any of the calendars. Not that I care, but just sayin. You may have others in the same boat. Or is there a difference between a sponsorship and donation?

Last edited:

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I've been a sponsor (donator) but have never received any of the calendars. Not that I care, but just sayin. You may have others in the same boat. Or is there a difference between a sponsorship and donation?

Looking at the club records, I see that you paid dues in May 2011 and were shipped a calendar the same day. Then you paid this past November, and I contacted you requesting an updated address (we still have Kansas). I'm guessing you didn't get my request. PM me your current address and I'll get your calendar and sticker out right away.

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Hmmmm, I've never ever remember seeing an SAOCA Calender. But no big deal. I think I've paid a donation every year except maybe one. I'll send you my updated address, but if you're short on calenders, don't worry about it.

I guess am I confusing dues and donations?

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Dues and Donations

Paul, I believe the SAOCA is primarily a Donations type outfit. We do not demand dues because of our By-laws. We are currently and have from the beginning established as a Donations (freely given) Club.

The Founders wanted it so. That maybe the best reason for some confusion on whom (Members and Visitors) that makes and keeps the Club functional.

It is an on going part of the discussions amongst the present and past officers as to "how to keep the SAOCA" before the Public (Sunbeam Owners and Want-a-Be's).

Part of our planned up date to the system is how best to keep member/visitor informed, communication between the parties, collections of monies for those making donations, etc. One specific example of lack of communication could be in your case. Even though you are a regular POSTER, we did not know your address changed. It is quit possible a calendar or other package was sent and the USPS did not forward for any number of reasons.

I recall doing some business while you were in Kansas. But it did not register on a change of address to me! I know we have since communicated with you in your present location (I have your present address as a result of a shipment). I can and could give it to the Membership Director, But, should I do so with out your consent?

Privacy! SAOCA tries to protect your privacy. Some clubs have the membership listed for the world to see!

Many thanks for being a regular poster/visitor/or good member an especially for "Keep'em-on-the-Road",