• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2014 Donor Calendar/posters/statics

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hello Supporters of SAOCA,

I picked up the calendars from the printers along with the Platinum and Diamond posters, I think when you all get them in your hands you'll like the result, I had the calender changed a bit to run from March '14 to March '15. I promise to be shipping them as soon as the statics are finished (and I get home from Mardi-Gras) so they will be in the mail 1st week of March.
To avoid this delay for the 2015 calendar please send in your Alpine/Sunbeam pictures to Nick E. (Series 6 on the forum). We will be having a few photo contests during the year with the Auto Train poster as a gift. Lets make 2015 the most exciting calendar to date, so even if you're not on the road take some photos and send them in.

Again thanks to you for your support.
Tom j