• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2008 Get Smart Alpine -- Warning High-Res Images

Pumpkin

Donation Time
Get Smart

Friday the 20th,
Here in the Portland OR. area.

Not a bad show, we kinda missed the very first part.. Too much talk and lQQk at cars. One man works 200 miles south, drove to Vancouver, WA picked up a very nice Tiger drove back to the movie house to be with us. The gathering was done by Fred and Gayle Gehring of Oregon City. They are very into cars... Tiger, Shelby Mustang and others. Thanks Fred and Gayle!!!

Me, I Just have an old ALPINE YES I SAID ALPINE.:D that was on blocks still waiting for expenive parts. :mad: Any way Three Tigers and ONE VERY NICE ALPINE YES an ALPINE:D:D looked just like the one in the movie. Thanks Bill and Irita for that ALPINE!

Funny, but not enough time for our marque.
The Pumpkin will be on the road this week end...
Chuck