• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2007 cars of the Rootes Group calendar

lemansvk

Donation Time
I thought that some of you might be interested in a calendar I produced (with contributions from Rootes owners around the world). the calendar is full colour, 1 page per month (1 A4 size car pic per month), spiral bound and printed on quality glossy paper. It features 4 Sunbeams, 4 Humbers and 4 pages with Hillmans. The cover celebrates 100 years of Hillman with a computer generated image of the original 1907 Hillman-Coatalen.

The calendar costs US$11.30 plus postage - this is the basic production cost - I'm making nothing from this having done it for fun. It's printed on demand and you buy it from Lulu Publishing in the US. Here is the URL where you can buy it, you can also preview the pics at this site http://www.lulu.com/content/380805

Cheers, Vic Hughes

Sunbeam Alpine III ST
Humber Vogue III

lemansvk

Donation Time
Thanks Dick,

Glad you're enjoying it. That January Rapier in the snow sure is a nice car.

I'll probably do one for 2008 later this year, be looking for pic contributions then

Cheers. Vic

Pumpkin

Donation Time
calendar

Strange as it seems. I was just looking at a past years calendar,, wondering, who was it had that one with the "Good LQQking " cars on it? And walla it is here.
Thanks for the post on that one..
Chuck , stuck in the garage and a new tranny OD..
eh well best get to work.