• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2006 Targa Newfoundland Tarmac Rally on TV

Sunbeam Canada

Donation Time
Hi Guys,

FYI... The 2006 Targa Newfoundland Tarmac Rally will now be airing in Canada and U.S.

Saturday, 27 January 2007 at 9:00 pm (all time zones) on Global TV
(Canada only)

Sunday, 4th March 2007 at 3:30 pm EST on SPEED TV
(Canada & US )

Consult your local listing.

Dan Moore

Donation Time
Hi Ohan
I saw your effort on global congrat,s on the finish . car looked great Glad you didn,t end up in the bushes like the Geo Or the datson or themini or thedrink like the Porshe You represented the brand well Well Done!!!
Dan

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Targa NF

Hi Ohan:
Great job, I love the little wave at the start of the show!
I think it was the best Targa yet, the coverage of the race was great!
I look forward to 2008!
Andrew

Sunbeam Canada

Donation Time
It was great footage. Too many commercial breaks though. (5 minutes of racing with 4 minutes of commercials) I didn't expect to get so much coverage. But I am not complaining. Just watching the race makes you want to participate. Sure was energizing. The secret to my success.... play it safe. Didn't take unecessary risks.

2008 is my next entry into Targa. This time, I hope to have a support crew to transport all the tools, parts and junk. In 2006 the trunk was packed. It limited the car from it's full potential.

I have a custom DVD of the race which I purchased from Dalington Mediaworks. On friday, all the staff at work are invited for pizza to watch the race. The gang here are thrilled about it.

Andrew... come and join me at the race in 2008.