• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2.8L 67 Alpine on BAT

Alfred Pine

Silver Level Sponsor
My Alpine just posted today on BAT. Come and take a look or give her a new home!

Attachments

• 20240426_103638 a.jpg
    20240426_103638 a.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 41

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Good luck with the sale, Dave. I would think that the documentation here of the work you did would be an asset to the sale. I am happy to post a link to it in the BAT discussions, if you like.

Alfred Pine

Silver Level Sponsor
Good luck with the sale, Dave. I would think that the documentation here of the work you did would be an asset to the sale. I am happy to post a link to it in the BAT discussions, if you like.
Thanks a ton Jim! Sorry I've been slammed and not been checking in here

Alfred Pine

Silver Level Sponsor
Thanks again Jim for posting the link for info off SAOCA.

The reserve was not met...we only made it to 12g which wasn't close enough for me to modify my reserve. So....She is still for sale. I'd like to get 3 or four offers in on it and get something ironed out as soon as possible. With any luck, some of the other bidders will run across me here.

20240426_103638 a.jpg