• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2.8 Supercchargers

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Jim,

On a Ranger, you wouldn´t need a hood scoop,but on an Alpine, you´d either need to run no hood, or a hood with a hole in it that the blower, carb and air filter would need to stick up through. My niece's husband has a blower on his and he has a large hole cut in the hood, so the blower sticks up through it.

Jose

I don't know what kind of hood scoop this would require, but I don't ever recall seeing a 2.8 supercharger before, let alone two. This set also includes a Holley, so it could be a really good deal for someone.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Magnacharge...Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f2b3d5721&vxp=mtr

alpine_64

Donation Time
Jose,

Was that the mad max style alpine that we had photos of back in the mid 2000's? IIRC there was photos of it in a car park or towing yard with a chain link fence in the background, the car was red but had quite dull paint and maybe torque thrust style wheels? the blower say almost at windscreen height.