• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1969 Sunbeam Alpine GT

L

Loretta

My husband has a 1969 Sunbeam Alpine GT that has been sitting in the garage for years. It is definitely not in working order, yet has many good parts. We live in Seattle. Might anyone be interested in this car, or is it just so past it's prime no one could use it any more?

Loretta

Fastback

Donation Time
Could you supply any photos or any more information? I'm interested, but the distance is awkward, as I'm in Michigan.

Wayne

L

Loretta

Wayne,

I'll try and get some photos as soon as possible. I hope you will be patient with me; it could be this weekend before I can get to it.

Loretta

Fastback

Donation Time
'69 Gt

Loretta:

Whenever it's convenient for you; I'd appreciate as many details as you can provide. If you'd like, send me an email direct:

Thanks, Loretta -- I look forward to more information!

Wayne

W

WaltSV

I am in Seattle, wholly uninterested in the car, but willing to give it a once over if anyone is would like me to.

I could probably round up someone with more expertise as I am not well versed in this chassis.

Walt

L

Loretta

Wayne,

We did the best we can for pictures, but it’s in a small garage and the parking brake is locked up so we couldn’t move it and had to take pictures pretty close up. It has never been in a wreck and has a good body. It’s stock except for the aluminum wheels. It hasn’t been run for over 10 years, and has 100,000 miles on it. It was in running condition when the brake locked up, but the engine and transmission were pretty worn out and now we don’t know whether or not they would still work at all. Some of the interior is good, but the front seats are not in good shape. I’ll e-mail you and attach the pictures, because I don’t know how to attach them here. If you have any questions, please ask and we’ll do our best to answer them.

Loretta

L

Loretta

WaltSV

WaltSV,

Would you be good enough to come have a look at the car to give Wayne a disinterested opinion?

Loretta

L

Loretta

Have you received my e-mails about the Sunbeam

Wayne,

Have you received my e-mail messages about the Sunbeam. I have sent a couple you have not responded to. Walt has sent at least one, also.

Loretta