• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1969 Alpine in Colorado

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
Would anybody in the Colorado area be interested in a 1969 Alpine?
I was just contacted by Dave Jones and his father, who just passed away, had one.

I can provide a picture he just sent. I don't know many other details but from the photo it is somewhat rough. I'd be glad to put you into contact with Dave.

PM me.

Steve

RootesRacer

Donation Time
Would anybody in the Colorado area be interested in a 1969 Alpine?
I was just contacted by Dave Jones and his father, who just passed away, had one.

I can provide a picture he just sent. I don't know many other details but from the photo it is somewhat rough. I'd be glad to put you into contact with Dave.

PM me.

Steve

Depending on where it is, I could go have a look at it, but I myself am not interested in an arrow alpine.

65beam

Donation Time
69 alpine

now don't knock the fastbacks! they're a lot of fun. no water leaks, easy riding, more room, i can hear the radio and they are a great cruising car. once i get the a.c. installed i will have the perfect sunbeam.

RootesRacer

Donation Time
now don't knock the fastbacks! they're a lot of fun. no water leaks, easy riding, more room, i can hear the radio and they are a great cruising car. once i get the a.c. installed i will have the perfect sunbeam.

Not knocking it at all, just not my bag.

I'd add an Imp, and perhaps a V6 alpine, but for for now anyway the risk to my marriage is just not worth it.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Bob let me take his for a drive when we were at the United-first time I had driven one. What a nice car! Bob's car is better than new and it was fun driving a Rootes product that drove as if you had just left the dealership in it.
Eric

65beam

Donation Time
69 alpine

rootes racer,
eric and i have an advantage over most guys. our wives have no problem with us having all kinds of cars. in fact my wife owns most of our cars.