• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1969 Alpine GT brakes

Rodewaryer

Donation Time
I have had this Az car a very long time, nearing 40 yrs I think. I had some issues simply rolling the poor thing around from one storage location to another and it was so bad we needed to remove a rear drum to roll the car. So we're putting these on it this summer, might as well they're just sitting on a shelf. I would however like to take a set of drums with me already turned and ready to go, rather than rely on the services available up in Montana to turn the old ones. First, are the drums on this car the same as the later Series V's? I kinda think they are but in the search for a set (difficult to say the least) I need to be sure as it might improve the search a bit. Anyone know?

Attachments

• Sunbeam Alpine 1969 Rear Brake Set.JPG
    Sunbeam Alpine 1969 Rear Brake Set.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 26
  • Sunbeam Alpine GT 1969 LF.jpg
    Sunbeam Alpine GT 1969 LF.jpg
    424.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Sunbeam Alpine GT 1969 RR.jpg
    Sunbeam Alpine GT 1969 RR.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 22

65beam

Donation Time
The drums on the 69 do have the series of spacers on the face. Series Alpines don't have them.