• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1967 Alpine Series V

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
Early Series V Alpine for sale. 1725 rebuilt with less than 1K miles. Stainless exhaust system, New clutch & pressure plate, slave cyl. 4-speed shifts good. New replacement steering wheel hub. Straight body with clear coat paint 39 code red. Mini lite wheels from England. Original spare, jack & lug wrench, missing tool kit. Tonneau cover, Needs a new top but is functional. 48K miles on Odometer. $10,000 OBO

Attachments

• IMG_1546.JPG
    IMG_1546.JPG
    374.7 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_1544.JPG
    IMG_1544.JPG
    363.3 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0541.JPG
    IMG_0541.JPG
    352.2 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0542.JPG
    IMG_0542.JPG
    331 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0544.JPG
    IMG_0544.JPG
    376.7 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1539.JPG
    IMG_1539.JPG
    354.1 KB · Views: 134

greenbean

Donation Time
Nice looking ride. You may want to comment on the usual rust issues as that is big item in the purchase.

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
Thanks Bob for the comment. Car was at Dayton British show. It doesn't have rust issues, was used as a summer car in Silver Lake Wisc by a Chicago resident that owned a house & came up north, didn't see winters. Very well kept car ready to go.

hondachopper

Donation Time
Absunbeam, I have sent you a PM... I'm very interested in hearing a bit more about your car. My contact info is in the message and I'm looking forward to talking to you soon. Thanks, Christian

hondachopper

Donation Time
I'm looking forward to see it when she brings it by! Thanks for everything, as well as thanks to all the members who helped "behind the scenes"!