• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1967 ALPINE series V Orchid Green with Black interior

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Well Jim,

It looks like Jan has thrown down the gauntlet.:D I can't believe he took the bait! I have no doubt that your Dark Side monster (Vader) will make mince meat out of Jan's stock MKII tiger. I have to be there to see it. I can't wait! You can count on me being at the 2010 Invasion for sure.:D

I havent had this much fun since I can't remember. (remember I'm an old man and can't remember what I had for lunch either.:) I sure hope JAN doesn't get to thinking about it too much and then back out. All the rest of you guys will be in for a treat too. If this doesn't draw every living, breathing Alpine nut to the Invasion, nothing will.

Jose :D

Heck, I'll take on any of you down the 1/4 mile with my mighty & pure & TAC'd MK-II Tiger at the 2010 Invasion, where ever that may be mister. Bring it on....!
Sir Jan

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
It looks like Jan has thrown the gauntlet.:D

All hail Jose the Creator, but I gotta disagree. Hope I don't get excommunucated for this... I don't see any sign of him throwing in anything... Being the rehabilitated Car Sales Guy :cool: that I am, I'm going to promote this and sell tickets for it at Inv2010... T-shirts, cup coolies, key fobs, challenge coins, ball caps..... This will be great!

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Say what?

What? There's gunna be betting involved? Well...since you brought it up...I said I was a rehabilitated car sales guy. Henry Ford Clinic and all. Recovery was tough but I persevered.... Really, you can trust me...:D