• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1966 Series V For sale

66Beam

Donation Time
For sale 1966 Sunbeam Alpine Series 5, no rot in floors, sills.

Not running, engine turns over.

Just out of long storage.

Seats. top, tonneau are in great shape, door panels need work.

$3000 or nearest offer.

The vehicle is located in the 10986 Zip Code.

Attachments

• MVC-099S.JPG
    MVC-099S.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 174
  • MVC-100S.JPG
    MVC-100S.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 175
  • MVC-106S.JPG
    MVC-106S.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 158
  • MVC-107S.JPG
    MVC-107S.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 152

SDuncan

Donation Time
I'd be interested if there was a way to get it out west that didn't require me to sell a kidney first.:(

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
If you have time, fly in, rent a uhaul truck, load it in the back*, tie it down and hit the road. *(with a rollback flatbed) Might have to switch trucks at the border for 1-way. No worries about tow vehicles, trailers, security, etc.

If you don't have time, well... you might need to throw money at it...

Ken

SDuncan

Donation Time
No, Alpine James bought my last Alpine from me. I have been wanting to do a V6 Jose swap for a few years now, and but my last Alpine was a really good runner and was too nice to start fiddling with.

Alpineracer8

Donation Time
I wonder what the deal is with the "Alpine" front fender scripts and "1725" badges being mounted so low on the front fenders. The Alpine script looks to be where the 1725 badge should be. Both sides appear to be consistent, however...

Just an observation,

65beam

Donation Time
series 5

probably a case of the holes being filled during body work and they had no clue where the emblems were supposed to be.

66Beam

Donation Time
66 Alpine

The vehicle is all metal, was repainted about 1990, in the original color, the previous owners has passed away, have no idea why the emblems are where they are.

moparron

Donation Time
Okay... sorry I gotta whine! Everything that falls into affordable for me is soooo far away. $1600 additional to ship down here... making it not so affordable any longer. :(

66Beam

Donation Time
66Alpine $2200-Must be taken by 12/19/10

$2200 Must be paid for and taken by 12/19/10-A complete car,
I will not answer any E Mails that does not include a telephone number that you can be reached at.

Happy Holidays

RootesRooter

Donation Time
Glad it sold. Looks like a great starting point for someone.

However, I don't think the sides are consistent - a real rarity. The driver's side Alpine script is lower than the passenger side, or at least is closer to the 1725 badge.

I wonder what the deal is with the "Alpine" front fender scripts and "1725" badges being mounted so low on the front fenders. The Alpine script looks to be where the 1725 badge should be. Both sides appear to be consistent, however...

Just an observation,