• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1966 Alpine for sale on eBay

Jimjordan2

Donation Time
Well, olpaul, since you posted, I'm assuming you want a realistic critique?
I love a good looking Alpine. You have a good looking Alpine. I have my likes and my dislikes, and they're not meant to be a bad thing. If I were buying, this is what I would think:

I like the original wheels and trim. I have the same on my V. This was the way the designer saw the V.
The down tip on the exhaust is a little distracting seems too "modern".
From your photos, the finish and color look great. Nice top color, looks like it could use a little repair, or possibly new.
The visors? For me, they're a no. Especially when the original style and the attachments are available.
The boot doesn't zip? Possibly broken. Easy fix for the new owner.
I like the survivorship of the boot (trunk) Original side panels, original paint and patina. Great.
Do not like the looks of the overflow tank. Personal preference.
Overall you got a nice car. The things I mentioned are easy fixes for a new owner. And that's a plus, who wants to buy a car that they can't make a bit better? And this one is real easy.

Hope you do well with your sale. You have a good car. Good luck.