• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1965 Tiger

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
402807150_24333039123008134_1869702191993209573_n.jpg
402807150_24333039123008134_1869702191993209573_n.jpg

Last edited:

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Always good to add the VIN number as well as a direct copy of an ad.
For many years a few of us have tried to make our cars trackable. A good practice since the Tiger registry as Max would say is Kaput!

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
Sorry, it did not show more than one when the post was created. I was able to edit one out now.
A car so good you gotta show the pic three times!
Sorry about that Scotty, the preview didn't show any pic and I could not edit the ad to delete the duplicate pic.
Regards

Scotty

Silver Level Sponsor
Sorry, it did not show more than one when the post was created. I was able to edit one out now.

Sorry about that Scotty, the preview didn't show any pic and I could not edit the ad to delete the duplicate pic.
Regards
Dear goodness don’t be sorry, I said that because this is a beautiful Tiger and deserved to be shown a few more times than normal :).

alpine_64

Donation Time
Recall seeing this car for sale a while ago .. the wheels and bonnet scoop are a strong identifier... But also that they put the Tiger script and side trim out of alignment.... Hopefully didn't drill the holes and used tape...but suspect it's permanent....

Scotty

Silver Level Sponsor
Recall seeing this car for sale a while ago .. the wheels and bonnet scoop are a strong identifier... But also that they put the Tiger script and side trim out of alignment.... Hopefully didn't drill the holes and used tape...but suspect it's permanent....
Whoa, I had to zoom in to see that... need to wear my glasses more.