• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1965 Sunbeam Tiger For Sale

atallamcs

Donation Time
One owner car, very clean and original. Has not run since 1989 so it is due for a complete restoration. Rust free, straight, about as good as you can get. I was going to restore this car but plans have changed so someone will enjoy this great project. Car is located in Reno, NV. Serious Only!

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2731483700078015567UAXISB

Bill Atalla
atallamcs@aol.com

PS has great hard top, new headers in the trunk. other trim pieces, brand new Mota Lita wood steering wheel and hub (very, very nice). Missing oval air filter, original steering wheel and bumper guards. Hub caps and trim rings in the trunk. The primer on the car is where a mail trunk backed into the car according to the original owner who is now quite old.

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Wow, what a sweet car. You could pretty much TAC it from the pics you took... clearly this is a real Tiger.

I can't afford to buy the car, but I don't suppose you'd be willing to sell the towing hitch off of it?