• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1964 sunbeam alpine roadster gt - $5,000

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
1704198273790.jpeg

The car is registered running and has almost everything done to it other than paint and interior

Some of the new parts ,I will most likely forget some as I’ve been working on it a few years but here is a list of most

New tires
Powder coated front suspension
New front disc pads
New brake lines
New clutch
All new aftermarket wiring front to back
New gm altenator
New Webber carburetor
New battery
Battery has been reloaded to the trunk
New windshield rubber molding
New dash pad
Dynomated interior
12v gauge replaced the amp meter
All new hoses
New fuel lines
New headlights
New coil
New spark plugs
Fresh oil change and filter
New points
New headlight switch
New blinker switch
New ign switch
New starter solenoid
New clutch master cylinder
Rebuilt brake master cylinder
Installed a Tiger scoop
Horn works
Heater works

Fun cruiser needs little to be a nice cars and Coffey cruiser.

Don’t have the room for trades cash only will not hold the car thanks for looking,
Any questions give me a ring 510-685-8389 john

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Interesting car that certainly could be a good deal. But, I wonder why the owner relocated the battery to the trunk? I've never heard of anyone doing that, other than trying to build an Alger, which doesn't seem to have been the goal.

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
Also, entirely possible battery acid ate the box, does not mean the rest of the body is rusted out, but kind of hard to tell from the pics.

Scotty

Silver Level Sponsor
I’m wondering if they upgraded the fuel pump and ditched it in the battery box. I don’t see one in the engine pics.