• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1964 series 3 302 automatic

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
getting too old for my project car. series 3 with NEW 302 and new c4 trans. starts right up and runs great. MGB steering rack, 15"x7" aluminum wheels, no dents or rot. Hood has 65 shelby scoop. traction bars, All new brakes and lines. have all interior hardboard/padded panels and enough red Naugahyde to do the entire interior inc seats. non original hard top. car is satin black. I've had 2 shoulder surgeries and just cannot finish it. I will post pics when I can figure out how to get them to download from my computer. located in Ocala Fl. $5K firm

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
finally figured out how to post pics. will post more when I get it out of hibernation. Thanks for Looking

Attachments

• DSC00809.JPG
    DSC00809.JPG
    947.2 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC00810.JPG
    DSC00810.JPG
    578.1 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC00811.JPG
    DSC00811.JPG
    922.7 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC00812.JPG
    DSC00812.JPG
    907.3 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC00813.JPG
    DSC00813.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 90

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
WILL TRY SOME MORE pix lATER

Attachments

• sunbeam pix2.JPG
    sunbeam pix2.JPG
    870.7 KB · Views: 88
  • sunbeam pix4.JPG
    sunbeam pix4.JPG
    1,017.9 KB · Views: 90
  • sunbeampix1.JPG
    sunbeampix1.JPG
    1,023.3 KB · Views: 92
  • sunbeam pix2.JPG
    sunbeam pix2.JPG
    870.7 KB · Views: 85
  • sunbeam pix4.JPG
    sunbeam pix4.JPG
    1,017.9 KB · Views: 86
  • sunbeampix1.JPG
    sunbeampix1.JPG
    1,023.3 KB · Views: 87
  • sunbeampix3.JPG
    sunbeampix3.JPG
    799.5 KB · Views: 88
  • sunbeampix5.JPG
    sunbeampix5.JPG
    990.2 KB · Views: 87
  • sunbeampix6.JPG
    sunbeampix6.JPG
    738 KB · Views: 92

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
getting too old for my project car. series 3 with NEW 302 and new c4 trans. starts right up and runs great. MGB steering rack, 15"x7" aluminum wheels, no dents or rot. Hood has 65 shelby scoop. traction bars, All new brakes and lines. have all interior hardboard/padded panels and enough red Naugahyde to do the entire interior inc seats. non original hard top. car is satin black. I've had 2 shoulder surgeries and just cannot finish it. I will post pics when I can figure out how to get them to download from my computer. located in Ocala Fl. $5K firm
Ive seen your car (brought you parts) nice work done

49ersrock

Donation Time
Is this still available?

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
Very Nice car, but no Thank you.. I've already got "too many cars". either it will sell, or it will sit and maybe a miracle will happen and I will recover and get back to working on it.

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
You may get that miracle. I have known a few folks including my wife and my mom that have had very good outcomes from shoulder surgery. Some rotator cuffs, and some joint replacement.

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
I've already had Complete Reverse Replacement Surgery and Orthoscopic twice. If they can fix it WITHOUT half cutting my arm off to replace the bones, I'll try it again. The total replacement surgery... been there, done that, NEVER AGAIN. Between the pain and a full year of "recovery"... I'm 74 & not looking to spend a year with my arm in a sling.

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
My mother had a reverse replacement done on her right shoulder in April, at 83. Back to work in June. She still works as a cashier at Lowe’s. She previously has had here left shoulder and both hips done. When asked why she still works, she said that they pay her to get out of the house.

mxp01

Platinum Level Sponsor
Fonz,

I live in Tennessee but working in Sanford FL. I have been watching this thread for sometime and temptation has taken over. I would like to come take a look. I'll send you a PM with my phone number,

Last edited: