• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1963 Sunbeam Alpine III for sale

greengiant2465

Donation Time
I have a 63 Sunbeam Alpine III for sale, lots of new parts, bumpers have been re-plated, there are two engines, three transmissions, 2 non-synchro, 1 synchro, 1 over dive unit. Spare front fenders, drive shaft, windshield frame. All must go looking to sell in 1 package. I can supply photographs to the interested party. The car is located in Sunland, CA. Reach me at murias2465@yahoo.com

phyrman

SAOCA Secretary
Diamond Level Sponsor
I have a 63 Sunbeam Alpine III for sale, lots of new parts, bumpers have been re-plated, there are two engines, three transmissions, 2 non-synchro, 1 synchro, 1 over dive unit. Spare front fenders, drive shaft, windshield frame. All must go looking to sell in 1 package. I can supply photographs to the interested party. The car is located in Sunland, CA. Reach me at murias2465@yahoo.com
You are 10 minutes from me! Tujunga

phyrman

SAOCA Secretary
Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi All, I visited with Matt yesterday to look at the car. I am posting some photos here for you to see the parts etc he has for sale
I asked him how much and Matt stated $3K for everything Much of the chrome pieces have been re-chromed and the bumpers look great
The body has a few issues.... minor rust under drivers seat, nose of the car between the grille opening and hood needs attention (where SUNBEAM goes) right rocker has a peach sized dent just infant of the rear tire and the left rear 1/4 panel has the outer sheet metal stitch welded and the seam is on top of the fender all in all the body looks very straight Panasport (or look-a-likes) are on the car now He had a donor car to get better sheet metal and extra parts and you can see there is a 4x6 trailer full of goodies He will be moving in a couple of weeks and is very motivated to sell.
If I had room................

Attachments

• IMG_9600.jpg
    IMG_9600.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_9601.jpg
    IMG_9601.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_9602.jpg
    IMG_9602.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_9603.jpg