• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1948 Hillman Minx drophead

agmason54

Donation Time
Beamers
I stuck my neck out and bought this cool looking Rootemobile.It has a few parts identical to Sl&ll Alpine like window regulators and fuel tank. It looks the bastard child of a 1932Duesenberg and a 41Lincoln.It is absolutely rust free and devoid of all paint.
If some of the wizzards who push the buttons would remove the pictures l have posted of drunk prairie flowers and alabastor legs etc l could put some new pics up.l notice some of my photo gallery pics are gone also.lf this happens l will wear my breachcloth and model the suicide doors.You will never catch me in a kilt.
later
Albert

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I've gotta see the breechcloth pix with the suicide doors but ONLY if you're also holding a cup of tea with your pinky finger sticking out.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Al, I'm waiting to see that PIC!!

DanR

P.S. Having Tea in New Zealand while hunting was called "Boilin-the-Billy"

Prescribe times of day only!

sd_pace

Donation Time
as the first chorus of "Waltzing Matilda

Once a jolly swagman camped by a billabong
Under the shade of a coolibah tree,
And he sang as he watched and waited till his billy boiled:
"Who'll come a-waltzing Matilda, with me?"

SP

Nickodell

Donation Time
as the first chorus of "Waltzing Matilda

Once a jolly swagman camped by a billabong
Under the shade of a coolibah tree,
And he sang as he watched and waited till his billy boiled:
"Who'll come a-waltzing Matilda, with me?"

SP

OY! There are rumbling sounds coming from my garage. Matilda is gritting her teeth (or gears) at having her name taken in vain!