• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1725 Crankshaft

mototron

Donation Time
I need a 1725 Crankshaft and maybe a block
or a whole motor
some where on the east coast
Spun a bearing and Bent the Crank at Limerock Last week
Bummer , but it was Fun
Thanks
Rocco
mototron@optonline.net
631 379 7789

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
1725 Crank on Ebay

I saw an Ad for a "NEW Original Stock" Series V Crank on Ebay a few weeks ago for about $175.00 Plus shipping and handling charges form the UK.

Seems like a real bargain after seeing a SIV crank reground for about $400.00.

I just purchased a NEW FUEL PUMP FROM THEM (TOOK ABOUT 40 DAYS TO GET HERE).

I believe the Seller goes by: Greenwood Auto UK (or something close).

DanR

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
Posi Rear, 1725 engines

I have a couple of 1725 engines....also have an older Mazda rear end, took it out of a Mazda racer....looked loke a track car...It is a Posi with left and right anti sway bars on it....I am located in Florida

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
Hey Mike, about 9 months ago, I had a email conversation with you about the Mazda rear end -- did you ever get a chance to measure it up? I'm still interested...

Thanks!
Ken

dla248

Gold Level Sponsor
Rocco,

I broke my 1725 crankshaft last year. My replacement cast crank was cross drilled and nitrided by Greg Blagus of Ro-Dy Crankshaft in Plymouth MI 734-459-9335. He is a true crankshaft expert, he started with Moldex went on his own some 35 years ago. He does crank work for top SCCA teams like Prather Racing (MGA) and Roush Racing. His expertise includes making billet crankshafts for all types of sports/exotics. I highly recommend him for any crank work.

Dave Anderson