• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. alpineracer

Stay tuned. God is good all the time.

Stay tuned. God is good all the time.
  2. alpineracer

4 Real Minilite 13x6 wheels

Yes, Kevin. I believe I responded to your PM.
  3. alpineracer

Ok, I haven't posted before so excuse my novice attempt. I have 4 Minilite wheels that need a new home. I am firm at $600.00 plus actual shipping costs to your front door. I paid more than $1,000 for them. Very minor blemishes as seen in the pictures. Shipping from 61602, Peoria, Il.
  4. alpineracer

5. alpineracer

MGB or Sunbeam Alpine?

what is the bore & stroke of a 2120 ?
  6. alpineracer

Dual Cylinder - Master Brake Cylinder

Has anyone used this: http://www.blackdragonauto.com/features/z/ZBMC.htm I know it is longer than any of the stock cylinders, but came across it when researching for the aluminum rear brake drums the early Z cars used which can be adapted to the Alpine axle hubs.
  7. alpineracer

Nissan tandem master issue?

Beautiful car, nice job!
  8. alpineracer

ford 9inch in series II

http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/Ford-7_5-axle.shtml Strong, light, 6 axle ratios readily available.
  9. alpineracer

Big "S" Valve Cover

Listed on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/301997246810?
  10. alpineracer

Big "S" Valve Cover

I have a S valve cover that I am looking to sell. I have one on my car and I don't see how I would ever need a replacement. Please help me with what the group thinks is a "Fair" price for this. Its in Good Factory Finish Condition, but not polished. Thanks! -Eric
  11. alpineracer

mercury calipers

Using stock Alpine rotors? Thanks, Eric
  12. alpineracer

Comfortable RPM's

Found this data: Power & Torque The Alpine has a peak horsepower output of 81 HP @ 5,200 RPM. Maximum torque available is 93 ft-lbs @ 3,600 RPM. If true, IMHO, cruising at peak torque is efficient and reliable. Eric
  13. alpineracer

4.2 Ford V6

Has anyone attempted this?
  14. alpineracer

Body Shop recommendation in Baltimore MD area for welding in floors?

Joey, Did you sell your Series 3? Eric
  15. alpineracer

Comfortable RPM's

mph=a/b*c"/12*60min whereas- a=rpm; b=rear end ratio; c"=tire cir inches :)
  16. alpineracer

Comfortable RPM's

Math with that tire size: rpms mph 1000 18 2000 36 3000 54 3500 63 4000 72 5000 90 6000 108 Can send the .xls
  17. alpineracer

Comfortable RPM's

Hi! I was wondering if you had run the math....
  18. alpineracer

Oil cooler still necessary?

It may seem like an awkward placement, but I drilled and tapped the oil drain plug and added an oil temp sensor there. Ran the wire through that black plastic wrap stuff and zip tied that to the oil dipstick tube. Never had an issue. The sensor had a slip blade connector; oil draining was not an...