• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Jagman60

Door trim replacement aftermarket sources

Yes, I think we are talking about the same thing. Mine is all hardened and cracked, cant even tell what it originally looked like. Who are good suppliers overseas?
  2. Jagman60

Door trim replacement aftermarket sources

Hi everybody, Hoping to get the finishing touches on my series 2 and get on the road this spring. I need an aftermarket source for the trim which goes between the windshield and the door post, also the window rain shield (between window and doors.) Suppliers dont seem to have it in stock. Also...
  3. Jagman60

Hydrodipping Dashboard

First you sand it down and spray your base color ( it shows through the film) in this case i used Cinnamon rustoleum spray paint. Then you heat a tub of water to 90 degrees. Lay the film on top for one minute. Then you spray an activator on the film wait half a minute and dip the piece. After...
  4. Jagman60

Hydrodipping Dashboard

Tons of videos on youtube. Took a few tries because long piece is a little harder to do.
  5. Jagman60

Hydrodipping Dashboard

Hi, just tried hydrodipping. Thought it turned out pretty good. Cinnamon base paint with redwood hydro transfer. They make all kinds of patterns, like carbon fiber etc. Easy way to get a nice finished look.
  6. Jagman60

Whats going on with Sunbeam Specialties?

Has sunbeam specialties shut down? Their phone number does not work anymore. I know the owner wants to retire but has he shut down?
  7. Jagman60

Fuse block locatio, series 2

Can anyone take a few pictures of the original location and routing of the wiring on a series 2. I took numerous photos before disassembly but my daughter borrowed the camera and decided she needed more room on the memory disc. So no more pictures. I know I am close but would really like to see...
  8. Jagman60

Need rear differential bevel gears?

I am in grandy, near the outer banks
  9. Jagman60

Need rear differential bevel gears?

I recently purchased a set of axles which i was told were from a 64 alpine. They have the "fine" splines on them. My 62 series 2 has the heavier splines. I would like to find a set of bevel gears that would work in my 62 rear end and match the fine splines on the axles I bought. Any suggestions...