• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. C

Differential special-tools.

Looking at the workshop manual for the rear axle, I see that rather unhelpfully, the special-tools for setting the pinion and differential are illustrated, but no dimensions are given for making them. Has anyone got a drawing for the dummy-pinion; or failing that, the approximate dimension...
  2. C

Ignition advance table

Hello Everyone, I have fitted a Megajolt ignition system to my 1600 engine and now I need to programme the ECU for the ignition advance. Unfortunately, my manual gives very few figures other than at: 1000 rpm, the ignition advance is 9 deg (static) + 3 deg. crank angle = 12 deg advance...