• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. J

Fins or no Fins

Thanks for the response--I found an early series cheap and nearby several years ago and just dont really care for the fins--I bought some late quarter/lamp sections on ebay while back---there may not be enough of the sections to do this correctly according to a reply further up the page---you...
  2. J

Fins or no Fins

I dont want to get any hate mail over this but has anyone here ever grafted Series 4/5 tail lamp housings /quarter extensions onto a early series????
  3. J

Ride Height Adjustment - Coil Overs?

I was going to start a new post but this conversation seemed to be similar to my question--I was going to go with a Mustang 2 spindle on my early series Alpine--From my measurements a Mustang 2 spindle already has about a 1/2 inch dropped spindle pin compared to stock Alpine spindle--I am...
  4. J

Alpine trunk lids

Are Series 2 trunk lids interchangeable with series 4 or 5???
  5. J

steering box removal

steering box Thanks for all the replies--An early mustang has the box and shaft all together as well--I am more familiar with that. I will get the engine and trans out this weekend then get column/box out as well. I was not wanting to take box apart from all I have read here. Went to Norcross...
  6. J

steering box removal

First post for me. In the process of tearing down a series 2 and getting it on a rotisserie. Have searched here fairly well I thought but cant find a post on removing the steering column from the steering box. Got the wheel off no problem and column is loose from the bracing under dash but how...
  7. J

Nasa

I belong to nasa and have really enjoyed getting my vintage mustang on the track at Road Atlanta--they have events everywhere--typical weekend fees are around 400.00 oor so--that gets you about 8-9 trips out on the track at 20 minutes each--DE 1 is where you start and an instuctor rides along...