• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. A

Censor

To the President: Please delete my last remaining post in the Sunbeam Tiger part of the forum. It is in the "What is it worth?" discussion. If you are going to leave in the ill informed and pompous statements of Jim Dimond concerning Sunbeam Tigers and delete all but one of my rebuttal...
  2. A

Censor

To the President: Please delete my last remaining post in the Sunbeam Tiger part of the forum. It is in the "What is it worth?" discussion. If you are going to leave in the ill informed and pompous statements of Jim Dimond concerning Sunbeam Tigers and delete all but one of my rebuttal...
  3. A

Censor

To the President: Please delete my last remaining post in the Sunbeam Tiger part of the forum. It is in the "What is it worth?" discussion. If you are going to leave in the statements of Jim Dimond concerning Sunbeam Tigers and delete all but one of my rebuttal statements, then make the...
  4. A

Automodello Sunbeam Tiger

with Hemmings Muscle Machines, the Hemmings blog and Hemmings Sports & Exoticar Car to help Automodello identify its next car to model. The overwhelming suggestion by a margin of 7 to 1 was the Sunbeam Tiger. Keeping with the standards set by Automodello with their previous releases, the...
  5. A

Alpine 1959 Intro Marketing Record

Check out this 33 1/3 record that has a recording of the 1959 Alpine Introduction. Apparently, this was sent to distributors for auto shows or dealerships. http://www.ebay.com/itm/110768752931?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
  6. A

5 Alpines plus parts for $2200

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/2484298755.html 5 Alpines plus parts for $2200. The seller didn't send my any photos when I asked but did give a phone number.
  7. A

Alpine x-member, steering column

Check out this listing: http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/pts/1688451963.html
  8. A

Ford 260 V8 Long Block ** For Free!!!!!

Ford 260 V8 Long Block and its free. Engine has around 60,000+ miles and was running okay but should be rebuilt. I have a fresh engine to replace this one, so it has to go. Bellhousing not included. Just bring a hoist and engine cradle and get it out of my garage before my wife throws me out...
  9. A

Ford 260 V8 Long Block ** For Free!!!!!

Ford 260 V8 Long Block and its free. Engine has around 60,000+ miles and was running okay but should be rebuilt. I have a fresh engine to replace this one, so it has to go. Bellhousing not included. Just bring a hoist and engine cradle and get it out of my garage before my wife throws me out...
  10. A

Wedgie Needed

I'm looking for the two aluminum wedges that fit between the front cross member and frame. Mine are rather corroded and need to be replaced.
  11. A

New Group in Facebook -Sunbeam Tiger

If any on this list are on Facebook there is a new group to join. I created a group on Facebook for the Sunbeam Tiger and all are welcome. There are groups for Alpine and other Rootes cars but none for the Tiger until now.
  12. A

John Horsman's Harrington Alpine Le Mans Tiger is sold!

I was reading the current issue of Keith Martins Sports Car Market and he reports that the Bonahams auction held in September had up for bids John Horsman's Sunbeam Harrington Alpine B9110308 ODHRO. It sold for $25,731 and needs a full restoration The car is a converted Harrington Alpine Le...
  13. A

Blue Tiger in Northville, MI

There was a medium blue Tiger parked at the Mobil gas station at 8mile and Taft. It had Pennsylvania plates on it. I have never seen it before and wanted to know if the owner is on the list.
  14. A

Looking for Tiger Press issues to buy/borrow.

I am looking to buy or borrow issues #2, #7, #8, #9 of Norm Miller's Tiger Press. I have the other issues and want to complete the set. If you want to lend the issues they will be carefully returned. contact me at jxnichols@sbcglobal.net. Cheers! Jeff
  15. A

New Alpine Engine?

I'm not a Alpine expert but check out Ebay # Item number: 190212630524. It may be a new factory Alpine engine circa 1970. The auction says it is for a Hillman Cricket. Is that the same engine in a Alpine?
  16. A

Don Sesslar's 1964 SCCA championship model

I see Lansdowne has a model of 1964 SCCA F-Production National Championships, driven by Donald Sesslar in 1/43 scale. From the description: The model is finished overall white with blue stripes, and the numbner 74 and FP (F-Production class) in red. The model is left hand drive and...