• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Series V

Series V

Nissan in Alpine
  2. S-V in CO

S-V in CO

Have door and window seals to go!
  3. S-V in CO

S-V in CO

Door and window seals to go!
  4. S-V in CO

S-V in CO

Door and Window seals to go!
  5. S-V in CO

S-V in CO

Nissan CA18DET in S-V
  6. 67 Series V

67 Series V

67 S-V A work in progress in Colorado
  7. S-V in CO

S-V in CO

A work in progress out for a drive
  8. bashby

Nissan in Alpine

It has been a 10-year journey, may her new owner treat her well and thoroughly enjoy her. Gentlmen and Ladies it has been fun, crazy, expensive and enjoyable. I wish you and yours well. LBC's live on! -Bill
  9. bashby

1967 Alpine Modified for sale

It has been a 9-year journey yet, I have sold my first and my only to a man in the San Francisco area who hopefully will enjoy her a great deal (as he got one). Regards my fellow car nuts, LBC's live on.
  10. bashby

My Series V is listing at "Bring a Trailer" this weekend.
  11. bashby

Jack, email me at billashby at msn dot com
  12. bashby

Thank you :) John Wheelers' Sunbeam that Bill references was incredible. The workmanship and attention to detail was a sight to behold. Yes, it is under-priced especially when I know how much I actually did put into it... It may do out to Mecum or Barrett-Jackson if I think about it too much
  13. bashby

Tom, Thanks I attempted to do so but, alas eBay would not permit it. I was able to many years ago but they do not permit non-clickable links and do not show how to post a clickable one.
  14. bashby

Due to many changes I have decided to list my "Nissan in Alpine" for sale. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1967-Sunbeam-Alpine-/152540817840?hash=item23842429b0:g:hvoAAOSwhvFZD7y-&vxp=mtr
  15. bashby

Can someone advise on Wheel Offset

I have 15x6 with 4-5/8" backspace on my SV, which clear the upper ball joint by 1/4"
  16. bashby

Can someone advise on Wheel Offset

I have 15 x 6 Minilite's on my SV with a 4-5/8" Backspace which clears the upper ball joint by 1/4". The rears are dictated by your rear axle width.
  17. bashby

Recommended side mirrors ?

Ken, On my SV, I used motorcycle mirrors, made a mount to add into the wind wings, had it chromed, had safety glass cut to size and mounted the mirrors into the bracket them there. Great field of view, fall easily to the eye and no drilling on the body.
  18. bashby

Oil pressure drops to 20 at idle

From what I understand if you have 10 psi oil pressure per 1,000 RPM all is alright.
  19. bashby

Nissan in Alpine

Changed out the rear coil over springs from 275#/in to 175#/in. I think it is much better, not as nervous on the road and, easier on my old back.
  20. bashby

Mx5 Seats

Here is the seat mount design, I used G8 bolts for attachment to the OEM Miata seat rails.