• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. phyrman

Front end Alignment

Nice MacGyver-ing John
  2. phyrman

Windscreens from Moss Motors

"Pilkington" glass
  3. phyrman

Bimini Top.

I put a roll bar in my GT. I also have an old header bow..............:cool:
  4. phyrman

Clock bezel

I make an adaptor! looks clean. comes with a ring for behind the last to secure the clock PM me Bruce
  5. phyrman

Finishing Bakelite?

see if primer paint for bumpers works
  6. phyrman

Aftermarket Clock adaptor

Glad to hear! send a pic
  7. phyrman

LOL. true
  8. phyrman

Hi all. So if you are utilizing after-market gauges, finding a clock (or other gauge) that fits the 2 3/8" hole is impossible! So I made an adaptor that will allow fitting the clock (or other gauge) into the clock hole. Aluminum and can be painted, polished or whatever. I can do a run of these...
  9. phyrman

Power Steering Failure

A friend had a box failure with the power steering! The boxes are NOT strong enough for the added input power! BTW, I use "00" grease..... its liquid......
  10. phyrman

Vented brake idea

Sorry for the poor pictures The first pic shows the 11.75 in a 15x6" rim second pic older 10.25 in a 15x6" rim.......poor car has been sitting out the past 2.5 years
  11. phyrman

Vented brake idea

Im running 15". when I purchased the kit a couple years ago it was $1100. but my life is worth it!!!
  12. phyrman

Vented brake idea

One other option is to just order the front brake kit from Wilwood Complete kit including a new hub The big rotor kit is on my ser4 GT V6 car
  13. phyrman

Vented brake idea

My old ser5 V6 ran Maxima rotors machined to fit the front bus. A small spacer ring was needed as well. Also, spacers were made to widen the calipers. no other mods were needed. Dale Akuzuski came up with this many years ago
  14. phyrman

recommended master cylinder

Also, you will need a proper length pushrod. Summit Racing has great ones that you can cut down to the proper length
  15. phyrman

recommended master cylinder

Im using a Hyundai Pony dual outlet M/C sourced from Rock Auto doesn't come with the plastic reservoirs however, Tilton ones fit 13/16 and the outlets are on top. You will need the Sunbeam M/C spacer. Another V6 car I did years ago used the Tilton Resv
  16. phyrman

How much interest in something like this

Hey John, who made the switch bezels???
  17. phyrman

One wire alternator?

Mine is off a fork lift! Don't know the model tho Search RockAutos web site!
  18. phyrman

2023 Calendar Status

Get well !!!!
  19. phyrman

4 cylinder 340 HP and 500 lb-ft of torque

I read about this the other day. Tickle the Dragon!!!