• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Jeff Howarth

Holbay rocker cover for sale

Hi, I have Holbay rocker cover for sale, I gave part a quick polish and it came up pretty well. Comes complete with the correct Holbay filler neck. $150 plus shipping from UK.
  2. Jeff Howarth

All synchro Overdrive kit

Full conversion kit with rebuilt gearbox and OD I have a full conversion kit available that will fit any Alpine Series I-V Gearbox and OD rebuilt by John Roseby. New speedo cable and wiring loom Used and tested factory speedo, relay and switch I will ship anywhere in a wooden crate at cost...
  3. Jeff Howarth

Series 5 in good condition - preferably red !

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a series 5 Alpine in good condition and yes, preferably red. This is for a friend of mine who is wanting to get back into Sunbeams. Please let me know if you are thinking of selling your car, or know of a good rust free one. Minor work or finishing off is fine...
  4. Jeff Howarth

Alpine on ebay thats a factory OD chassis number

might be good for someone local to CO. Check if the OD is with it though as there is a bell housing in the trunk http://www.ebay.com/itm/1967-Sunbeam-Alpine-/152732440733?hash=item238f90189d%3Ag%3AVYoAAOSwB3VZ1OGt&vxp=mtr
  5. Jeff Howarth

Series 5 for parts

Some good parts on here depending on final price. (hope the occupants were OK)...
  6. Jeff Howarth

cheap alpine series 4 for parts or possible resto

https://desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/6190369998.html I saw this thought it might be useful to someone local
  7. Jeff Howarth

Series5 with VW Vr6 engine has gone up !

This car was for sale for ages about 18 months ago at $8,000 http://www.ebay.com/itm/1966-Sunbeam-Alpine-/162556576600?hash=item25d9208358:g:WUAAAOSw~XpZRK5b&vxp=mtr A rather pricey Alpine or slightly cheaper Tiger alternative ?
  8. Jeff Howarth

Overdrive kit available

Hi everyone, I have an all syncho OD kit available PM me if interested Kind regards Jeff
  9. Jeff Howarth

Tailgate for sale

SOLD I could get another 3 done if there is sufficient interest. PM me if you want one I thought I would list here as not really useful to open top Alpine owners. I have a repro tailgate for sale - one if 3 I had done 10 years ago. - this is the last one. contact me through SAOCA message...
  10. Jeff Howarth

3001 RW RACE CAR STOLEN IN UK - Please be on the look out

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1120058248016540&set=p.1120058248016540&type=3 STOLEN 3001 RW the 1961 Le Mans racer. Please be on the look out for the car or hopefully not, parts. This is possibly the second most significant Alpine in existence and is a huge loss. Please contact...
  11. Jeff Howarth

WTB hood frame and bins for series 3

Hi, I am looking for a hood frame and the folding covers to go on a series 3 Alpine. Happy to buy or swap for parts you need - inc some rare ones I have. My series 3 is currently in San Francisco at present so anything in CA would work well. thanks Jeff
  12. Jeff Howarth

Series 1 on ebay - with overdrive

I just spotted this on ebay, looks like an early series 1...
  13. Jeff Howarth

Rebuilt all synchro OVER DRIVE Conversion

Hi everyone, As you know, Overdrive works on 3rd and 4th gears and reduces your engine speed by 25% when cruising and makers a huge difference to your travel - particularly on the highway. I have another fully rebuilt and guaranteed series 5 over drive gearbox - rebuilt by John Roseby with 6...
  14. Jeff Howarth

Alpine Series 4 striaght rust free - wanted

HI, I am looking for a straight rust free Alpine series 4 either running or a project. Don't mind an odd dent but needs to be straight and rust free. Preferably west coast. Either PM me of email me. Can swap for rare parts like overdrive conversion ! Looking forward to hearing from you...
  15. Jeff Howarth

Any Sunbeam owners in Singapore ?

I am here for a few days, is anyone on here form Singapore? I seem to recall sending some parts out to an owner here a few years ago. Let me know. Jeff
  16. Jeff Howarth

All Synchro OVERDRIVE conversion rebuilt

I have another OD gearbox conversion available. As usual, it's rebuilt and I have included the parts you need to convert your car. It will fit all series 1-5 Alpines and I can supply the wiring to suit your car. (Series 1and2 differ from series 3 to 5). I will also support you when you come...
  17. Jeff Howarth

Alpine 5 - ebay

I know Alpine values are going up but I think this is setting a new goal at $12,000 :- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUNBEAM-ALPINE-/231012431110?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item35c969f506
  18. Jeff Howarth

Synchro Overdrive conversion - rebuilt

Hi everyone for those interested, I have just listed one of my Overdrive fully synchro kits on ebay. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290939741926?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_1027wt_1399 Let me know if you have any questions Jeff
  19. Jeff Howarth

HARRINGTON parts

I have sold my C type so now have the following available: Harrington custom grill - the last one of a small reproduction Harrington tail gate - I have had one remade from an original. Will upload some pictures when I get chance. Let me know if interested. thanks Jeff
  20. Jeff Howarth

All Synchro OVERDRIVE conversion rebuilt

SORRY, It's gone to a new home. I may be getting another one in, let me know if interested. Hi everyone, I have a complete factory set up available. Fully rebuilt all synchro gearbox and Overdrive as usual. the kit comprises: - Series 5 full synchro rebuil OD and transmission (6 mo...