• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. tractordealer

Series V Cologne conversion

Pretty sure I used the 751 kit, just turned the intake pipe the other way around. The fan is the standard Ford fan that came with the engine. No issues at all with overheating, but I am in Canada (Toronto) -- Sunbeam rad re-cored to a three row. No AC. Dan R installation components for the...
  2. tractordealer

Series V Cologne conversion

Spectre works on mine
  3. tractordealer

Sunbeam Owners in Canada

No, sold it to a guy in Quebec last year
  4. tractordealer

Sunbeam Owners in Canada

Series V v-6 with Dan R conversion parts, just north of Toronto - featured in this year's calendar.
  5. tractordealer

2023 Club Calendar Monthly Car Articles

Thanks, Dan your components save a ton of work and fit very well. Gina, I am pretty sure I got the soft top cover from Rick at Sunbeam Specialties Karl
  6. tractordealer

Mini wind deflector - had to make up some brackets that bolted on the side and cleared the soft top frame. Not a big deal no other mods.
  7. tractordealer

Its May and greetings from Canada! It all started in about 1966 with a 1959 Series 1 Sunbeam Alpine. It had been abandoned in a farmer’s front field after his son came home one night in the Alpine after staying out much too late. The farmer took his tractor and pierced the fuel tank with his...
  8. tractordealer

Series V gearbox

If you are in Ontario, Canada. I have one for sale near Toronto Karl Send me a PM
  9. tractordealer

wind deflector

2005-2008 are the correct ones. Tim R has a really good video on the installation. Found mine on Ebay in Germany used for about $200US. Karl
  10. tractordealer

wind deflector

I fit a Mini Cooper windscreen to my SV. Custom brackets as you can see in the pictures. Works great and really improves the ride, especially for the bride and her longish hair.