• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. P

gas tank

What have you guys done , when your gas tank gives up the goest ? I have a s1 alpine , the tank had a leak in it , that i fixed about five or six years ago . Well it started to leak again this last spring . so I fixed it again , well it started too leak the other day ,same place , I know its...
  2. P

synthetic oil

Has anyone used synthetic oil in a non od transmission ? If so what are the pros and cons ? , and if used, what grade and type ? thanks Paul
  3. P

tri bar headlight

I am looking for a headlight assembly for a s1 car . The early cars had a tri bar inside the headlight . I have one good headlight assembly with bar, and I have one tri bar but no headlight assembly . If anyone has a assembly like this in there spair parts stock and would like to sell let me...
  4. P

series 4a,s

Can anyone tell me if series 4a where pos. ground. thanks Paul
  5. P

tach.head lights

I would like to get a S1 tach ,face and needle, (wight face and needle )to convert my S4 tach to look like a S1 tach . A broken tach would be great even the glass can be broken. I do not want to destroy my good S1 tach, I hope to use it some day . I would like to find a head light with a try...
  6. P

ID# tiger

Wait does the FE stand for in a tigers id.# b9470000 lrx fe Paul
  7. P

keys

How many keys came with a new alpine ? One for ing. one for doors and bout and one for console ? Three all together or just two ? Paul
  8. P

tri bar

I have an early S. 1 , when I got it , it came with a lot of extra parts . Some of the parts are the two head light buckets with tri bars . One light is complete , the other is missing the lens , if any one has one they would like to sell let me know or ,where I can get one. All so what type...
  9. P

front brake pads

I have a s. 1 alpine with stock front brake pads , what type of springs do you use to stop them from ratting. The last time I changed them there were no springs , and the old ones had no springs ether , is there any thing I can use? The brakes work great , they just rattle when not in use ...
  10. P

shot in the dark

My series 1 horn ring finely broke this weekend . I new it was broken on one end , but it lost the fight , so if anyone has one to sell -please let me know I do have a series 4 horn ring for sale or trade. thanks Paul
  11. P

steering wheel cover

I have series 1 car with its original steering wheel ,I would like to get a cover for it in red or black ,the ones I find in the stores are to small. If anyone has one they would like to sell or tell me where I can get one . Thanks Paul
  12. P

Lost carb. parts

I lost some parts for my two zenith carbs If anyone would like to sell let me know I need the two shoulder bolts for the choke cams and the two springs for the two cams ,also the springs for the accelerator pump cams . If any one would like to sell let me knew. Thanks Paul
  13. P

distributors again

Electronic ignition ,how good are they ?,how hard to install?, do I need to buy new distributor?, Any information good or bad well help I am tired of dealing with points . Do I need a new coil ? does it get reed of the mechanical weights ?. thanks Paul
  14. P

distributor s

I have S1 with a S4 motor in it .I wood like to know wait distributor should be in it .DM2 or a 25D4 or 25D I have a 25 D in it now . Thanks Paul .
  15. P

carb. linkage

I have a early S1. with two zenith carbs . I was wondering about all the linkage adjustments on the linkage,and how it should be adjusted.Does anyone now how it should be adjusted, is it for better throttle response . Thanks Paul
  16. P

gas cap

I need a gas cap for a S1,I lost mine this last summer and have mist out on Ebay a few times, it does not need to be perfect . thanks Paul
  17. P

Gas cap

I need a gas cap for a seris 1 , I lost mine just the otherday, on my last ride of the year. Thank's Paul