• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. P

Two 1960 Sunbeams For Sale

save the series 1 cars Someone save these cars !!!!! I wash I could , I have too many toys now , and no room . Paul
  2. P

gas tank

What have you guys done , when your gas tank gives up the goest ? I have a s1 alpine , the tank had a leak in it , that i fixed about five or six years ago . Well it started to leak again this last spring . so I fixed it again , well it started too leak the other day ,same place , I know its...
  3. P

1959 Series I

series1 I also have a series 1 one B9002002 . I would be happy too help you . The series 1 s are very different car then the later series , parts well be hard too find , but that are out there . I would like to see some pictures of it . I am still learning little things about my car . Paul
  4. P

synthetic oil

Has anyone used synthetic oil in a non od transmission ? If so what are the pros and cons ? , and if used, what grade and type ? thanks Paul
  5. P

Series II Aluminum Hard-top

I am interested in the top , but have no way of pick it up , I live in Ludlow KY where is the located . Paul
  6. P

Groaning sound before before engine starts?

How old is the gas ? I had some thing like that happen to me . I but the car away running in the late fall, and three mouths later, could not start it . I tried every thing to start it , finely I put new gas in it . It started!!
  7. P

Series II RH Drive

Why does it have wire wheels in one pic. and hub caps in the other.
  8. P

tri bar headlight

I am looking for a headlight assembly for a s1 car . The early cars had a tri bar inside the headlight . I have one good headlight assembly with bar, and I have one tri bar but no headlight assembly . If anyone has a assembly like this in there spair parts stock and would like to sell let me...
  9. P

Series I-II shock conversion kits

shocks How much ground clearance ,do you lose ,with this set up . Paul
  10. P

Series I-II shock conversion kits

shocks I also would like a kit. Paul
  11. P

series 4a,s

Can anyone tell me if series 4a where pos. ground. thanks Paul
  12. P

1960 for sale

S1 I hope ,someone in this group gets this car , and lives close to me , I have a S1 to B9002002 LRX and would like to look it over . There are a lot of differences in the early cars , compared to late models . I would like to see how close I got mine .
  13. P

tach.head lights

tac Mike I well take it . Send me a PM on shipping cost . All I can do is try this ,to see if I can make it work . Thanks Paul
  14. P

tach.head lights

sorry Sorry wrong forum. It should have been parts needed Paul
  15. P

tach.head lights

I would like to get a S1 tach ,face and needle, (wight face and needle )to convert my S4 tach to look like a S1 tach . A broken tach would be great even the glass can be broken. I do not want to destroy my good S1 tach, I hope to use it some day . I would like to find a head light with a try...
  16. P

ID# tiger

Wait does the FE stand for in a tigers id.# b9470000 lrx fe Paul
  17. P

keys

How many keys came with a new alpine ? One for ing. one for doors and bout and one for console ? Three all together or just two ? Paul
  18. P

Brake drums

The thing I found with old drums is that they have been cut to many times, and the brake shoes are thiner then OEM shoes. So the brake shoes have to move farther then they should . So you will have to pull the E brake out farther and the brake adjuster will be turned in farther to get good...
  19. P

tri bar

I have an early S. 1 , when I got it , it came with a lot of extra parts . Some of the parts are the two head light buckets with tri bars . One light is complete , the other is missing the lens , if any one has one they would like to sell let me know or ,where I can get one. All so what type...
  20. P

front brake pads

retainer Jack , thanks for your reply , is it the retainer clip #10 in their catalog , and should I get the anti squeal shims to #12 in catalog. Have you used this system your self ? Any mods. I have to do . Thanks again Paul