• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Mellow Yellow in her debut April 14th, 2012

Mellow Yellow in her debut April 14th, 2012

Owned by Denise Smith, Lexington, SC
  2. Ole Baby Blue

Ole Baby Blue

Picture was taken at the car show (Carolina British Classics)in Columbia, South Carolina the day after our SOS. This years show will be October 5th.
  3. alpine1963

East Coast Invasion Proposal

OK If that is all it took we are on!!! Tom, what you can do is get the support from the board etc. We will have a couple of tech sessions so throw me some ideas of what you would like to learn about etc. We will have a large parts room so please start preparing for the sale of your...
  4. alpine1963

East Coast Invasion Proposal

Hello Sunbeamers, This year will be the 11th year that Eric Gibeaut and I have put on a Sunbeam event along with our local car show. About five years ago we had an Invasion at this outing and fielded 52 Sunbeams. The dates for this year's show is March 23, 24 and 25th of 2018. This...
  5. alpine1963

Selling my 1963 Series 3 GT

I would like to WELCOME Bob to the Sunbeam Alpine community. He has purchased my 1963 Series 3 Alpine. Any Alpine owners in Florida? Please give him a big WELCOME!
  6. alpine1963

Thanks Greg!! This car is now posted on E-Bay. One guy wants me to ship it to France! Not too sure about that! The bidding looked good the first couple of days, then stalled. I may be keeping this beauty in my garage! Anyone interested , let's talk! Cheers,
  7. alpine1963

You can see some pictures on the link below my name!
  8. alpine1963

Hello Sunbeamers, I have decided to sell my yellow Series 3 GT. This car was a five year restoration and turned out beautiful. Everything on it was touched except the rear axle. All new chrome, polished stainless, hard to find items on this car, painted primrose yellow (a very light...
  9. alpine1963

Series 3 or Series II?

This looks like a blend of a Series 3 and a Series II. http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/232082294516?item=232082294516&lgeo=1&vectorid=229466&rmvSB=true
  10. alpine1963

Sunbeam Tiger On Over Hauling

There were a lot of things I screamed about! Not for the purist!!!
  11. alpine1963

Sunbeam Tiger On Over Hauling

This is a re-run but if you can get the Velocity channel they are about to re-air the restoration of a Sunbeam Tiger.
  12. alpine1963

SV Upper Red Turn Signal Lens

George, If you have a lower lens I think Mike from Florida needs one and is coming to our show this weekend.
  13. alpine1963

Columbia Show announcement

The weather is calling for some rain on Friday, but Saturday is supposed to be beautiful. Bring parts, bring parts bring parts = the parts room is only as good as we make it. If you just have a shoebox of a few goodies bring them. At The Wingate Inn we will have our same hospitality room...
  14. alpine1963

United Car Show

What a great event! Close to 100 Sunbeams with a couple of rare Rootes cars hanging out with us. Kudo's to Bob and Jean Webb, Eric Gibeaut, Mike Phillips and all of the volunteers that made this happen. Like the announcer for the car show stated "You have made our show great this year!" I...
  15. alpine1963

Caravan to TE/AE

Hey Dennis, Three of us are coming up through Charlotte into Virginia on Thursday mid day. I believe we will be a little south of your route. We should get into Hillsville Virginia around 1:00. Cheers,
  16. alpine1963

Updated information on the TE/AE United in Dayton Ohio

Hey Mike, Bob and Eric, Does the registration fee include the registration fee for the car show on Saturday? Do we need to register for it separately? Cheers,
  17. alpine1963

Series 3 Window Regulator

send me an email at "alpine1963 at aol .com"
  18. alpine1963

Yes, We will both be bringing Alpines. I think I am bringing the yellow one but not sure. He has pre-registered. Mine will go out today! Cheers,
  19. alpine1963

Hey Bob, I am booked. When you call the motel and ask to make a reservation they then transfer you to an offsite reservation desk. They did not have any updated information from the motel so I had to get them to call the motel. What may be misleading is they are saying they have rooms...
  20. alpine1963

Hey Bob, Does this mean they will honor the $99 rate or is the rate now $138? I was told last night that there are rooms available but they were at the $138 rate. Cheers,