• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. T

Automatic trans. kickdown cable

Does the car really need one? Why not just down shift manually.
  2. T

LS Engine Alpine

https://www.motortrend.com/features/1964-sunbeam-alpine-ls3-engine-mecum-auctions/ Note- "Only Series III's had fins" Can't trust the internet. Also were there any 1964 Series III's?
  3. T

Series IV Drivers Side Window

Yes, nothing happens.:confused:
  4. T

Hello Pete- How do you open this link? Thanks.
  5. T

I have nice one for $50 plus shipping. Please take a picture of the bottom track and send it to me if you are interested. Tom
  6. T

Massive Sunbeam Hoard in Oregon

https://barnfinds.com/stash-of-sunbeam-alpines-and-tigers/?utm_medium=share&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1zi_7eGM9jUX40uZOJgkYfavqtNsvKQT3c1qEcH0cd5vB_gSz0Nz_Qavg
  7. T

Series 3 (1964)

I may be able to help. Please post picture of the complete quarter panel.
  8. T

Oil Cap

If you want a stock one, $10 shipping to USA included. Tom
  9. T

SOLD 1966 Sunbeam Tiger shell + parts for sale Denver CO

I can not find the seller of this car. Does anybody know if this car has been sold? Does anybody know the contact information? Thanks. Tom
  10. T

Door Closing Pads

Gary T - Did you coat the steel inserts with something like plastikoat? If so, a brilliant solution.
  11. T

Door Closing Pads

Does anyone have a source for the early Alpine dash pad finishers (155 or 156) shown in the attached picture? Thanks.
  12. T

Alpine & Tiger Parts Wanted

Michael wrote - The trim rings for a mkii tiger are the same slotted design as the alpine SV and the other period 4 seater rootes cars. Which Tigers used the trim rings with the "X" in them?
  13. T

Rear Axle for Series V

$50 plus shipping for a good used one. If interested, I can send photos.
  14. T

1600 Crank Main and Rod Dimensions

Thank you to everyone who answered this. You guys are the BEST!!!
  15. T

1600 Crank Main and Rod Dimensions

I have been searching for the main and rod diameters for a standard (stock) 1600 engine. I found a post which said the mains were 2.000. Is this correct? Does anyone know what the rods were? Thanks. Tom
  16. T

Odd 1725 Engine

I recently noticed that I have a 1725 engine that does not look "normal". The block is stamped B395008649 but 1724 is not cast on the block. Attached is a picture of the engine and a "normal" block. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks. Tom
  17. T

$99.95 United 40 Sale - Please help me clean my garage and keep wife happy.

Due to lack of interest, these parts are no longer available.
  18. T

Parts at Woodley

Hello Warren, What are the part numbers on the kits? I want to make sure they fit. Also what is the price? Thanks. tom
  19. T

$99.95 United 40 Sale - Please help me clean my garage and keep wife happy.

All of the following are the same price - $99.95. I will deliver these parts to United 40 or local pick up in Orland Park, IL. I WILL NOT SHIP THESE PARTS AT THESE PRICES. Parts must be prepaid. Round and square corner hoods (bonnets) Round and square corner doors All syncro transmissions...