• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Stephen

Heater Valve

I was looking for a heater valve for a long time my 67 would not completely close then looking at a MOSS catalog for a MGC parts, I found this. Perfect fit.
  2. Stephen

Car Capsule

Selling Car capsule 16' L x 7" W it great for indoor or car port storage helps keep rodents out and controls moister, as well as damage from things that go bump. Great for winter storage Asking $250 on craigslist Charlotte $225. here cost then for me $439. now $500. new
  3. Stephen

Seats covers

I removed these red seats foam was shot, seat covers in good condition if you like, there your just First come Get them 1 of 3 ways 1. prepay freight 2 .pick up in waxhaw nc 3. or if your going to Columbia show in April I can bring them
  4. Stephen

dash heat label

Dash heat lever, labeling, cold warm hot, off car screen Have seen replacements on other car including my old one Was wondering if anyone knows if there still made or do they have a good one Thanks in advance Stephen
  5. Stephen

Tanneau Right hand drive for 67 V5

Looking for RHD Tanneau cover in fair to ex condition also GT door card template
  6. Stephen

Seat Diaphragm

Does anyone have pictures of how they installed the diaphragms from SS using his supplied hooks thanks in advance Stephen
  7. Stephen

Free Car show 9/30

Calling all NC and local Sunbeam's Come show your ride at the MGs on the Green Saturday 9/30 at the Crossroads church 220 George Liles Parkway, Concord, NC Its been a long time since I have seen any of my local pals there should be great weather. Come join me Stephen
  8. Stephen

Room to share

I have room to share at the Wyndham in Lexington for this weekend anybody going to the show in Columbia stag and like to take any part of a room I'll be there Thursday Friday and Saturday night send me a PM
  9. Stephen

wrench

:D another wrench to adjust heads after break in without removing rockers I hope I get this loaded if not PM me I'll send picture its used on airplanes
  10. Stephen

new shows - Sunbeam on Overhaulin' Nov. 4th

Looks like Chip Foose is doing a Alpine this season new shows start 11/4 on Velocity
  11. Stephen

Norcross show

Sounds good Tom I am looking forward to show and picnic let me know what you need
  12. Stephen

Sunbeam Klan GA shows

Sunbeam Clan GA shows I have registered for Nocross show in GA 9/6/14. Let support our friends in area, if you can Also thinking of doing Dillard GA 9/20/14 I would go 19th there come home 21st Any one else going
  13. Stephen

Tach troubles

I thought I had this solved with a bad ground but it still pops up once in a while My tachometer drops out, then seem ok not sure if colder temperatures effect it, seem to happen more in the cold weather. Is there something I'm missing? Wiring is right grounds are good. No sure if resistor is...
  14. Stephen

Carbleak

Car started running strange today when I got to may destination and turned off the engine smoke started coming out from under bonnet a quick check showed a gas leak coming from vent hole down to my header, glad it was wrapped. I am thinking it's from a faulty float or oring. Anyone ever have...
  15. Stephen

Stromberg Leak

Car started running strange today when I got to may destination and turned off the engine smoke started coming out from under bonnet a quick check showed a gas leak coming from vent hole down to my header, glad it was wrapped. I am thinking it's from a faulty float or oring. Anyone ever have...
  16. Stephen

Chasing Classic

Okay saw a Sunbeam on CC last night it was following a old race route on Put-In-Island in lake Erie, show was filmed in 2012 showing an AC Ace #55 Question does anyone know who owns the Sunbeam and when is this event. Stephen
  17. Stephen

green Alpine

north of Charlotte http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/2916545596.html
  18. Stephen

Fan blade

Looking for a replacement fan blade, I had a 6 blade unit on the car before it was hit and destorted . Ayone know of a replacement blade that fits a 1725 water pump beside the flex-blade Thank you in advance Stephen
  19. Stephen

breaking it down

Series V Seats, fair condition no rips foam and bladder starting to wear, center consol, ash tray, Peerish top SV no hard wear fair condition, best offer on any or all, PM me for pictures Sjjsmith@aol.com
  20. Stephen

Red Sunbeam Charlotte

Spotted in Charlotte area at 51 and 16 Red Sunbeam I could not make the car but it looked like NC tags I like to get in-touch e mail me sjjsmith@aol.com Stephen