• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. alanlindafla

Brake Master Cylinder Series V

I have a Series V that appears to have a modified or replacement Brake Master Cylinder. It has the number imprinted on it 81A-7326. Is anyone familiar with this, can I put a more modern replacement, or should I send it out for rebuild. I really do want to repair it quickly as this is my wife’s...
  2. alanlindafla

Master Cylinder and Slave for Series V

Well I have given up on VB and hoping someone can tell me where to buy a Class "A" quality Master and Slave Cylinder for my Series V. I have rebuilt it with the so called kit from VB but she still has some bleed and fluid loss. I found once a company in Austria I think, that has original...
  3. alanlindafla

Upper control arm

:eek: I have every thing back together on the front suspension except the “Upper Ball Jointâ€, like the rear spring question posed before me, my Ball Joint will not go all the way down. I have tried to lightly file down the sleeve as well as the Ball Joint, but it does have small inter locking...
  4. alanlindafla

Upper A Arm for Series V

I am looking for an Upper A Arm for my Series V, believe it or not it cracked and took out my new tire and tube.:(
  5. alanlindafla

Rebuilding the Clutch Master and Slave Cyl

It seems that my clutch cylinders need to either be replaced or rebuilt on my SV. Has anyone done this, and is it simple, or should I attempt to buy rebuilt. I cannot find a schematic on the rebuild, so I am a little apprehensive on doing it myself. Any suggestions?