• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Chuck Ingram's 62

Chuck Ingram's 62

My 62 with trailer.The car has a ford racing 302
  2. Chuck Ingram's Spirit of Lister

Chuck Ingram's Spirit of Lister

Here's picture of my 64.It started as 64 Alpine and is my Lister Tiger clone.Built in the spirit of the Lister tigers but not exact hence the name.Motor is a 351 Windsor
  3. Chuck Ingrams 62

Chuck Ingrams 62

Heres another shot of my 62 with the trailer
  4. C

Simple front brake improvement for Alpine V?

I have the Mutt II brakes and rotors on both cars. Some improvement. Big thing was having a real good rebuilder for the brake booster..took 3 times till both of us were happy. That was the big improvement. Stopping is just great
  5. C

Battery to Solenoid Cable

Right on. Princess Auto is the place to,shop
  6. C

Free Windshield SI or SII

Windshield. OOPS Read the thread wrong Not enough coffee
  7. C

Free Windshield SI or SII

I'm. Thinking they are different Series 1 has a short stub for the door glass Series 2 has a full length guide for the door glass
  8. C

Oh My

Just love the fins. Every time I go through the garage I take my hand run it along the body
  9. C

One more Miata motor install

I never did anything to my 8 inch rears. Of course I did not have to look stock Did have to do the bearings on the 62 as the Miles were on it. My transmission guy recommended it so had the whole rear emd gone though. Did the same for the Lister and feel I'm good for the next 20years
  10. C

Thank You / 63 Alpine GT Coming Back to Life

Hi Jim Nice to,see you ate still with it.I missed you Wishing you a great Christmas
  11. C

RHD LeMans

Like its a finish. The gel,coat is polished to high quality after coming out of the mold.
  12. C

1725cc Rebuild

are you using a series 2 gauges. If not why bother., a series 5 dizzy needs only.one wire from the coil to the tach providing it's an electronic tach
  13. C

Stripping the roof

Dan Yes I must admit to,getting old. if no arthritis in the legs Imwould be. 100 percent oldster
  14. C

Stripping the roof

Wow. The roof is sanded Down to,the original primer when I,first build the car. If it isn't level,after 5 hours with the 16 inch air file it should be. Looks good
  15. C

Tires

Seems the price of tires is ruling this page almost Bought winter tires an rims for our new car Tires were on sale for $180 a piece. Had to have the best as the car has only 4000 K as of yesterday
  16. C

Stripping the roof

Well after so,many reasons why I'd id not get started on the Lister I did a few days ago Stripping by sanding. Using a 16 inch air,file and 40 grit almost got one side done. Well then all the other things that needed done were more important. Working on the outside Christmas decorations...
  17. C

Early Front Turn Signal Bulb Socket

How Early? Are you looking for the single round base?
  18. C

Rocker Shaft Pedestal

Still seems somewhat up.in the air. Of course buying one from a U.S. member would be cheap I know I have a few and exactly where the are Still if things don't work out let me know
  19. C

Rocker Shaft Pedestal

I do have. But shipping to Calfornia is sort of out of the question as I'm in Manitoba, Canada If one can help then get back to me