• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. themole

SIII Gearbox -add oil

How does one add/check the oil level on the SIII gearbox? My SV (full synchro) has an oil filler bolt on the side. I do not know how the get oil into this non-synchro gearbox. There is no bolt on the side. thanks for any help. TM
  2. themole

jaguar xke series1 wire wheels

I found 72-Spoke 15x5-inch Wire Wheels from a old jaguar xke. Has anyone had experience using these? I am currently running 14" wires on my SV without any trouble at all. tm
  3. themole

Strombergs - need help

I have an SV with twin stromberg 150cd s. Here it is. With the filters off, if I plug only the left with a cloth then engine revs up. If I plug only the right with a cloth the engine has no response. Which is correct and what might be going wrong? Doug SV
  4. themole

Backup lights and Hood pins.

I am looking at purchasing an Alpine. It's so new it has the pentagram. (My first Alpine had a pentagram) It also has backup lights. I am unfamiliar with backup lights on an Alpine. I was hoping someone could direct me to a picture of an Alpine with them. This car also has pins for...