• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Tullamore

Need front clip or mostly rust free shell. SIV or MKI

I got what I needed thanks to everyone who sent me a private message.
  2. Tullamore

Need front clip or mostly rust free shell. SIV or MKI

I am trying to resurrect a Tiger MKI that has had the entire front end smashed in up to the front wheels. It is also pretty rust so I am looking for a good shell that I can cut apart to bring the Tiger back to life. Unfortunately the front of the car was cut off after the wreck 40 years ago...
  3. Tullamore

Harrington scripts

Can someone please post a picture of which badge you are talking about. I might be interested but if I need it for my car.
  4. Tullamore

Harrington for sale in Ramsey, New Jersey 07446

Too bad he didn't restore it to original condition instead.
  5. Tullamore

1967 Sunbeam Funwagon

It originally looked like this inside:
  6. Tullamore

1969 Sunbeam Alpine - $2500

These are completely usable cars but I don't think you would ever want to buy one that isn't completely restored. It wouldn't be worth fixing one up.
  7. Tullamore

1967 Sunbeam Funwagon

I have decided reluctantly to sell my Sunbeam Funwagon. I have realized that with all of my other projects I will probably never get around to restoring it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/111912365413
  8. Tullamore

Midwest British Motor Show - Saturday June 14, 2014

Hi everyone, I am having a huge british car show at my place and if you come you will see my many Sunbeams including the very rare Sunbeam Funwagon. I hope everyone can attend the Midwest British Motor Show on fathers day weekend. The show is on Saturday June 14, 2014. Preregistration is...
  9. Tullamore

Sunbeam Race Car

I wouldn't say having a roll bar makes something a race car.
  10. Tullamore

Sunbeams at Australian F1 GP

Any way to get a copy without the horrible music, I would like to know what they are saying about the Sunbeams
  11. Tullamore

1961 Harrington Alpine For Sale

Beautiful car, has to be one of the best out there, wish I could own it.
  12. Tullamore

Invasion underway...

I just rolled into town. I will see you guys tomorrow for the poker run in my Harrington!
  13. Tullamore

Sebring Alpine Running at Monterey

Sounds amazing!
  14. Tullamore

Sunbeam Funwagon for sale

I am in Iowa and would definitely be interested.
  15. Tullamore

Works 1953 Sunbeam Alpine

That is a dream car.
  16. Tullamore

Clean-looking HLM at Hyman Motors

Wow, that is a good looking car. Probably asking way too much but it is tempting me to upgrade.
  17. Tullamore

Sunbeam Harrington 50

Did you have extras made?
  18. Tullamore

Sunbeam Harrington 50

It is at another shop now that could get it in sooner. On another note, did you ever get the springs for the rear hatch made?
  19. Tullamore

Strange Alpine in Argentina

I don't like the chrome trim rings but the rear lights do look good.
  20. Tullamore

Sunbeam Harrington 50

Seems like it is the 50 for a lot of great cars this year.