• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. P

V8 Alpine

2. P

Panel

3. P

Hood

4. P

GONE

5. P

Vents

MY interpertation of vents.
  6. P

ForSale

V8 Alpine car Speaks for it self. $34,000
  7. P

Turn Signal

Need a turn signal assembly, complete, For a Series 5 Alpine. jkgriffs@yahoo.com
  8. P

Question

I'm looking into getting an aluminum double pass rad made for the V6 conversion outlets on the drivers side. I could do it my self but I've got other stuff to do! Any body interested ???????
  9. P

390 Holly

For Sale Brand New 390 Holly in the box, $525.00 includes shipping their will also be some pictures posted here of a new Offenhauser Manifold that will be for sale also. SOLD. Jkgriffs@yahoo.com
  10. P

AND SO THE FUN BEGINS

WERE GONNA DO THIS V6 CAR FOR A FRIEND AND DO SOME LITTLE TWEAKS TO KEEP IT INTERESTING, ALREADY GOT MY BRAKES ON THE FRONT AND MY FOUR LINK REAR, SO ITS A START A FEW MORE THINGS UP MY SLEVE SO TO SPEAK.
  11. P

Vents

This is what I'm doing with regards to vents anybody can have Cobra style!
  12. P

QUICK FUEL CARB.

GOT A 680 CFM ELECT CHOKE CARB FOR SALE, XTRA JETS GASKETS MORE $460.00 + SHIPPING
  13. P

ALTERNATOR

NIPPO DENSO STYLE ALTERNATOR SINGLE WIRE, 60 AMPS $85.00 INCLUDES FREIGHT
  14. P

Front sway bar.

Fabbing a front bar 1"x.095 4130 waiting for more bits to finish We scraped this project for the moment
  15. P

Close

Well here we are
  16. P

Got Trailer.

So I got this 16' POS trailer or should I say frame, shortened it to 14' put new tires, wheels,hubs, brakes, and a new coupler, needed to change the wheelbase as I shortened it so welded a couple pieces of scrap to the axles unbolted them jacked the frame up rolled the axles forward new hangers...
  17. P

Adjusters

Made these adjusters for the Windshield a little bit ago. And yes you can buy them but just made my own!
  18. P

Time to make the Donuts

To cold for a coat of primer something to do with sleet. But on the plus side the Indianapolis Star is good for something
  19. P

Axle

Time to change the ratio.
  20. P

Yard Art

Yard Art.