• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. P

Hillman Husky conversion?

S2000 V Tech
  2. P

Door hinge renew

USE/DO AS JAN SAYS REGARDING THE PINS!!!!!!!!!!
  3. P

FYI-V6 Water Pumps

stewart components escanaba michigan
  4. P

Front end Alignment

Use a string line myself. set caster with a protractor. camber with a camber Guage. toe with a dial caliper.
  5. P

Leading or trailing caliper: Any difference?

Answer it makes no difference?
  6. P

Difference between an Alpine and a Tiger in the Engine Compartment

The most glaring difference is the steering which is in the way for everything except a 4 Cylinder motor
  7. P

offy gaskets

Seems to me I had to make one for nicks car however bet you could usegasket maker!
  8. P

Now I'm in for it.

There ya go.
  9. P

Now I'm in for it.

I would think you could shorten the shaft. You only need enough engagement into the length of the u joint. By the way I made a saddle for the column and bolted it to the fire wall and used to hose clamps to secure rather than the column mount that the mfgs want you to use. If you have a...
  10. P

Now I'm in for it.

I had that problem you speak of (ADAPTOR) I just shoved the hole column forward. mad the notch wider as I don't use the lower bolster!
  11. P

after 10 years...

I modified a set of those for Nick think my way a lot simpler.
  12. P

Alternator replacement recommendations

DB Electrical 800 753-2242 anything and everthing
  13. P

Tallest Tire possible on 15" wheels

255/50/15 tire 327 gear .73 5th gear works for me.
  14. P

Heater Control Valve Repair

Well there ya go
  15. P

Heater Control Valve Repair

Why not just get a Ford Econoline heater valve or the others available?
  16. P

Stock Tiger Radiator in bad condition Wanted

It'll be interesting to see this unfold. I've got my own solutions for cooling worked pretty well on 4 V8 cars so far!
  17. P

The Journey Begins - Series I V6 Restomod

The dash pads available are crap (in my book) they are formed hard foam? one I bought was so out of shape i couldn't. even cover as you're doing. will just make my own at some point.
  18. P

hub upgrade

And here's my fix for a Too Wide front track
  19. P

hub upgrade

I just have to chime in here, first if you are looking for different hubs good luck. buy the Tiger kit from Wilwood which includes hubs machined specifically for the spindle which is the same as the ALPINE by the way! you be better off $ wise in the long run. trying to afro this stuff just...