• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. tfctpa

Series II for sale

I hate to do this, but the economy has left me no choice. I am selling my 1962 Alpine SII. It has a 2.8L v6 (non-jose) and full Capri running gear. I had been using it for a daily driver, mainly because it is easier to park than my truck. The car was recently painted, and has been garage kept...
  2. tfctpa

TE/AE United XXVII

I don't know how many made it to United, but it was something to see. Over 40 Sunbeams at the famous Daytona Beach bandshell. Other than mine, I had never seen a Sunbeam in 'real life'. Here are a couple of pictures I took from the top of the movie theater.
  3. tfctpa

Virus?

Whenever I go to any members section of the website I receive a virus warning about 'HTML/Feebs.Gen - Malware'. Anyone else experiencing this? I am using AntiVir classic.
  4. tfctpa

Door unlocking

I am looking to install an alarm on my SII. Does anyone have any experience/tales/woes on installing remote keyless entry? It would be nice to have my doors unlocked without the current 'key fumbling' required. Thanks
  5. tfctpa

cant-rails

Does anyone have a diagram, pictures or a good explanation on proper usage / installation of cant-rails on a SII? I have a set in my car, but cannot quite seem to put my head around them.
  6. tfctpa

Tiger on ebay

Has anyone noticed this Tiger on ebay? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-Sunbeam-Tiger-1966-Sunbeam-Tiger-260-4spd-Original-Poor-Man-Shelby_W0QQitemZ140099484468QQcategoryZ6472QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  7. tfctpa

Rear View Mirror

I am looking for a rear view mirror for my '63 Series II 'daily driver'. Are these available in repros? Today there are 2 listed on eBay for way more than I care to spend. Any insight would be appreciated.
  8. tfctpa

SII Wiring Diagram

Due to circumstances beyond my control (old age setting in) I am having difficulty reading the SII wiring diagram I have. I scanned it, cleaned it up a little and added COLOR to the wires. Here's where I could use a little help, I do not know what the colors are at the top of the gauges. If...
  9. tfctpa

Maxwell Smart Tiger

Has anyone seen this car? What LAT option is this? http://home.earthlink.net/~bennybabe/id4.html With the traffic in Tampa I sure could use this! :D