• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. George Coleman

Drive axle keys

I have a limited number of hardened axle shaft keys for the ones that need them on the V6 conversions.
  2. George Coleman

Still looking

Still looking for a 3.70 gear set out of a Alpine GT 69-70 model. Thanks
  3. George Coleman

Alpine GT

https://greensboro.craigslist.org/cto/6907178824.html Found this have a look!
  4. George Coleman

Alpine GT

Looking for a good condition rear end chunk from a 1969-70 Alpine GT or Rapier looking for a 3.70 gear set. Thanks!
  5. George Coleman

Hard top rear window trim

I have a question what is the secret to installing the trim clips and keeping them in? this is for the rear window and dose the trim go under just one lip of the rubber or is it attached in two slots on the gasket? Thanks
  6. George Coleman

Rims

I have a set of rims that came off Mustang II and will fit Alpine /Tiger. 4x 4 1/4 They need to be cleaned up, no lug nuts and they have no rubber on them (tires). $90.00 You pick up.
  7. George Coleman

Tires

https://simpletire.com/catalog?width=175&ratio=80&rim=13&zip=27215&maincategory=AUTOMOBILE Anyone looking for 13" tires with a thin white wall here you go, I have a set.
  8. George Coleman

Cross over parts list

Here is a list of parts for Alpine's that I have gathered over the last 40+ years hope this can help ! Enjoy!
  9. George Coleman

Brits at the Battle Ship

The Cape Fear British car club is having its 20th car show and is now back at the USS North Carolina Battle Ship. May 5th starts at 9am-3pm. Anyone going? I will be going down today or first thing Friday morning.
  10. George Coleman

Release Bearing

Release Bearing Heavy Duty Roller Type MGB Part number: HD3317HD Availability: In stock $35.10 Applications Fits: MGB Sunbeam Alpine III (with 8.5" clutch) 1963 to 1964 Release Bearing Heavy Duty Roller Type MGB British Parts Northwest has these, they would work with Alpine 3 and...
  11. George Coleman

Top Down

https://youtu.be/y38FrsNE4Tc Just a little tidbit from long ago, enjoy :cool:
  12. George Coleman

Brake master

What brake master are people using on the Alpine to give them a dual reservoir setup and how hard is the swap over? :eek:
  13. George Coleman

Regulator

I need a driver side window regulator from a sires 3 or 4 car (round corner door) Thanks :cool:
  14. George Coleman

Jack

I have what looks to be a original jack with handle lug its the correct color but the sticker is missing. I can send picture if needed. Cheers :cool: $35.00
  15. George Coleman

Clutch Time

Can anyone give me the year (MGB) and other models of clutch pressure plates that will work on Alpines with the 8 inch disc. I do know that a MGB and maybe a Volvo P1800 will work? I just need the pressure plate as I am using a Toyota 5 speed and I will be using the Toyota Celica disc with this...
  16. George Coleman

Rear

Just looing for input! Has anyone found a suitable replacement for the ring gear bolts and washers for the Alpine rear end? :cool:
  17. George Coleman

L.e.d.

I have for sale one complete LED light kit for Sunbeam Alpine or Tiger Veloce Solutions kit. I can not use them with my cruise control system. The kit has all the bulbs and the flasher relay to replace the cars org. unit. Kit sales for $70.00 will take $50.00 shipped. Thanks :cool:
  18. George Coleman

Zimp

Have a look at this nice looking but never made it to production. http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1963-hillman-zagato-prototype-zimp/ :cool:
  19. George Coleman

Rag Top FYI

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y38FrsNE4Tc Just a note FYI for all the people that ask!! :cool:
  20. George Coleman

Hoods

I have three early Alpine hoods for sale ( round corner) III thru VI. I would like $25.00 a piece for them, all in great shape. Pick up only, the last time I mailed a hood or large part like this it was a challenge. Thanks :cool: