• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. S

Hardened Keys

So I bought a set a few years back and put them in a safe place until I needed them. Well now I need them and I can’t find that safe place. If anyone has a set they could let go of please let me know. Thanks Sharong
  2. S

Series IV to good home

I have a series IV, B9402538, most parts are there, needs complete restore, some rust, solid frame and looks like floors are good. No idea if engine runs, took the car in to save from scrap, not so bad that it should go to scrap. FREE to good home will not part out. 1 hour west of Seattle, WA...
  3. S

Gas tank sending unit

Just pulled my sending unit and it is fried on the inside, windings are burned to pieces. Need another unit for a series IV that is working or I can scavenge for parts to make mine work. Sharong
  4. S

Windshield Latches

I am fitting a hard top to my series IV and I need the latches that bolt to the top and clip to the windshield. I have a set of latches that appear to be from a series II and they will not work. If anyone has a set of latches that will work for a series IV and would like to trade or outright...
  5. S

Temp Sending Unit

Got just about everything done on the V6 engine, except the temp sending unit. I am using the original gauges and I have a new sending unit. The threads on the sending unit will not fit the threads on the engine and I can’t find an adapter. I know there must be some kind of adapter because...
  6. S

aluminum tags

I just got a blank set of aluminum tags for my dash and I am looking for the font for the lettering on the tags. Anyone out there know what that font is? Thanks Sharong
  7. S

Lower Dash Finisher

Putting my dash together and I had this piece 2 weeks ago, but can’t find it now. Don’t care about looks as long as it is solid, planning to redo to match interior so looks are not important. Sharong
  8. S

Identifying wheels

Looking to identify this wheel on a parts car just picked up. Anyone recognize the make?? Sharong
  9. S

Washer Pump

Looking for windshield washer pump, NOT WORKING. Want to try switch mod on non working pump, don’t want to tear apart a good working pump. Thanks Sharon
  10. S

Heater Blower

Looking for a working heater blower motor for a series IV, negative ground. Sharong