• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. J

Sunbeams at Indianapolis

For anyone interested in Sunbeam racing history, I ran across the January, 1983, Motor Sport issue that has an indepth, four page arcticle on "Sunbeams at Indianapolis." I'll be happy to mail you the article or magazine for free. Have fun, Jersey Alpine (Vlad)
  2. J

Need output fitting for SV Lucas FuelPump

Any chance that you have an output fitting for a SV Lucas Fuel pump?? Mine is unusable and 60º weather is on the way. Bummer. :mad:
  3. J

Weber Carb problem

Went out on a drive yesterday and the SV suddenly slowed down with the engine running, but no throttle response. Turned out the "Throttle Valve Control Lever", the "U" shaped bit on the carb that the rod from the pedal attaches to, broke off. Anyone have one of these I can buy? PN 45136.029...
  4. J

SV 7/8" brake M/C plunger

It appears that I have an early SV Girling 7/8" brake cylinder that has a plunger where the seal goes on the PEDAL END of the plunger, as opposed to the newer SV M/C where the seal goes over the CYCLINDER END of the plunger. The big difference in the seals is that the newer model seal has a...
  5. J

Need a rear bumper for my rear-ended SV

After 8 years and 18,000 miles, fate caught up with me when a Toyota Tundra rear-ended me at a stop light. Trunk lid and left fender are repairable, but the bumper is pretzeled. Need a straight bumper that can be rechromed to show quality. Any leads on where to buy one would be most...